Reservation Website Apparently Not Working

I am trying to make a reservation to extend my period of stay but the website doesn't seem to be working correctly.  I choose Extension Visa for Retirement, Choose April 18 but when I click on the date or any neighboring dates, I get the error message Selected Date - No Information.  Is anybody else having problems or know what is wrong?  Thanks.  I am using the outlook.office365.com site.

Thanks, Dr Jack54.  I Selected Extension Visa for Retirement but after clicking on the OK, I can't get any times to appear for April 18.  None appear for earlier and later dates either.

7 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

Thanks, Dr Jack54.  I Selected Extension Visa for Retirement but after clicking on the OK, I can't get any times to appear for April 18.  None appear for earlier and later dates either.

Try again. I just clicked on it and there were 4 times available for 18 April.  

9:30 am

1:00 pm

2:00 pm

3:00 pm

April 18 2023.jpg

Edited by asf6

I turned off my VPN and tried again with no luck on April 13 or any later date.  Using hotel WiFi here but it hasn't caused me any problems for the past year.  I also just updated Windows.

1 minute ago, DogNo1 said:

I turned off my VPN and tried again with no luck on April 13 or any later date.  Using hotel WiFi here but it hasn't caused me any problems for the past year.  I also just updated Windows.

You won't get a date for 13 or 14 April. It's a public holiday for Songkran. I think Monday 17 is also a holiday in lieu of 15 April, which is a Saturday.. 

10 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

Switched from Chrome to Edge but still can't get any times for April 18.  VPN is off.

I'm not IT chap.

You can use link I posted earlier and book using cell phone 

Public holidays will affect availability 

Edited by DrJack54

21 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

Switched from Chrome to Edge but still can't get any times for April 18.  VPN is off.

Just out of interest, did you scroll to the bottom of the page after you clicked on Extension Visa for Retirement?  (The bottom of the page is where the calendar is) Or was the calendar blank?

What seemed to work was scrolling to the bottom of the page first, selecting a date and then scrolling back up to select the category (Extension Visa for Retirement).and clicking it multiple times.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

What browser are you using sometimes that is a mess

7 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

What seemed to work was scrolling to the bottom of the page first, selecting a date and then scrolling back up to select the category (Extension Visa for Retirement).and clicking it multiple times.

Dont follow any of your posts.

The link I posted earlier and just checked again is working fine.

I first selected type of extension.

I then went to first available date.

On purpose I just scrolled to bottom for book.

Already knew I would be directed back to unfilled fields.

Namely time...etc.

Works perfectly. 

Thread about nothing imo. 

• Sad 1

I'm glad that it worked easily for you.  I encountered the various problems that I enumerated but was successful eventually by using a digital data (SIM) connection.  Perhaps if I had selected "book" before looking for the available times, it would have worked but nobody suggested that particular procedure.