Plookganja App

Hi,

I just bought a weed plant home and my daughter told me I have to download an app and register it.

Googled and Plookganja is the only one I can see. Is this the correct one? Plus, it's all in Thai, I can't seem to see an English tab.

Any advice? 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Scoobydoo1 said:

As I have learned overnight.

We can buy the stuff and own businesses selling the stuff, but we're not allowed to grow the stuff.

How weird is that!

Register your daughter/wife/MiL as the grower.

Or don't register at all, it's not as if they can find you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Scoobydoo1 said:

As I have learned overnight.

We can buy the stuff and own businesses selling the stuff, but we're not allowed to grow the stuff.

How weird is that!

Only Thai's can be farmers, there are other protected jobs too!

• 3 weeks later...

I think there is a website registration also, google translate works fine on that so you can then either register on the website or use the translation to fill in the app.

You need a Thai ID number, I have a pink card and that works fine.

If you do not have a pink card I was wondering if the thai ID you get when you registered on the COVID App would work just the same? That's a bit of a stretch but you never know, I think its similar format.

Registered 6 plants for medicinal use and got acknowledgement within a day. There is as far as I know no need to wait for acknowledgement, it seems to be just a tracker and there are no permissions to grow attached.

What is medicinal use is a separate topic, would you take aspirin or herbal tea for recreational use for example and you do not need a prescription for that.

Is Cannabis the same, happiness is the best medicine so its all sort of medicinal, Over The Counter aches, pains, anxiety, help with sleeping or building appetite etc. 

I have not seen anywhere stating you need a prescription to classify it as medicinal, the government gave away 1 million plants I think and no way did they give prescriptions with those.

As for your plant,  its pot luck whether it will flower ever or if its a dude, better to start with some auto seeds, some of those are ready for crop in about 8 weeks compared to some Thai strains still not flowering after 6 months.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/27/2023 at 10:55 PM, Scoobydoo1 said:

Hi,

I just bought a weed plant home and my daughter told me I have to download an app and register it.

Googled and Plookganja is the only one I can see. Is this the correct one? Plus, it's all in Thai, I can't seem to see an English tab.

Any advice? 

Thanks

Don't worry,just get on with it....tell them it's to flavour up your Tom Yam soup if anyone gets nosey,happy days Scooby doo 555

• Love It 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pouatchee said:

I wonder if puke thai is gonna use this data base to crack down on weed

Wouldnt be surprized now that tuksin is bak at the helm

Literally 1 million Thai's signed up.  Better build more prisons first.

• Like 1