Retirement Extension Phuket

11 minutes ago, Nabbiex said:

A small question:

Is the deposit of 100 THB to the current account on the same day you apply mandatory? 

Not at all offices.

I withdraw 1,900THB from ATM and get the book updated while waiting for the bank to open, then it's inside for the "Ownership" letter and the 12 month statement (which of course doesn't contain the ATM withdrawal).

2 hours ago, Nabbiex said:

A small question:

Is the deposit of 100 THB to the current account on the same day you apply mandatory? 

2 hours ago, Nabbiex said:

A small question:

I have not made a current /same day transfer to my "Retirement Account".
It is important that the bank statement lists ALL transactions on this account from at least the date of the last extension up to the current day.

To be on the safe side I recommend the statement from the beginning of the previous year.

Unfortunately, my SCB branch did not do this properly. So I had to go back from immigration to SCB Phuket Town, who then issued me the appropriate statement.

That cost me THB 800: 1x 200 for the wrong statement, 1x 200 for the correct statement and 1x for Taxi Immigration-SCB Phuket and back ????