90 days Report on re-entering the country

I have been doing my 90 days report online report for nearly 2 years now on the new app and never had a problem. When you return to Thailand (with a reentry permit on a Non O visa extension) your 90 days starts upon arrival.

What I'd like to know is: Will the online system recognize the new arrival date, and can you complete the new report online 90 days after returning, or do you need to go to CW in person?

Thanks to all

Edited by Cuchulainn

Online reprt will accept after reentry.

No need to attend in person.

When you do autofill remember to change your entry date..

There is no TM6 field and that's suspended anyway so that's of no concern.

Also no need to do a new TM30 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

Just a further question please. My next 90 day report is due on April 28th, but I am leaving Thailand on April the 10th and not returning until May 2nd.

I know that the 90 days starts again from when re-enter, but i would have 'missed' the report due on the 28th. Do i need to go to immigration on my return, as i will have no slip in my passport with the 'new' date on as i believe they wont give me this on arrival?.

thanks

8 minutes ago, Burgo1979 said:

I know that the 90 days starts again from when re-enter, but i would have 'missed' the report due on the 28th. Do i need to go to immigration on my return, as i will have no slip in my passport with the 'new' date on as i believe they wont give me this on arrival?.

No, you won't have "missed it" as it wasn't required i.e. you weren't in Thailand for 90 days.

• Like 1

Just now, Salerno said:

No, you won't have "missed it" as it wasn't required i.e. you weren't in Thailand for 90 days.

Thanks, so at what point do i get the new 90 day notification slip with the next reporting date on, or do i just count 90 days from when i arrive then go to immigration as the old slip will be redundant.

10 minutes ago, Burgo1979 said:

Just a further question please. My next 90 day report is due on April 28th, but I am leaving Thailand on April the 10th and not returning until May 2nd.

thanks

You can't report an address if you are not here..... your timing means that you will have 'skipped' the need to report. The clock starts again on your arrival date. You will have immigration stamps to evidence your dates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Burgo1979 said:

Thanks, so at what point do i get the new 90 day notification slip with the next reporting date on, or do i just count 90 days from when i arrive then go to immigration as the old slip will be redundant.

Just set up a calendar reminder, your slip is irrelevant. If you do it online, ignore the email reminder (if it actually sends one) and don't expect an email reminder for the new, correct, date.

Just now, Salerno said:

Just set up a calendar reminder, your slip is irrelevant. If you do it online, ignore the email reminder (if it actually sends one) and don't expect an email reminder for the new, correct, date.

Thanks again, I always go in person. My yearly extension of stay is due a month or so after my return, so I presume they will give me the new slip then as its needed as part of the application.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Burgo1979 said:

Thanks again, I always go in person. My yearly extension of stay is due a month or so after my return, so I presume they will give me the new slip then as its needed as part of the application.

Just curious, why do you do it in person rather than online or via mail, is your IO office convenient and efficient?

Just now, Salerno said:

Just curious, why do you do it in person rather than online or via mail, is your IO office convenient and efficient?

It's close by, so I pass regularly and it has a drive through, no paperwork needed, just hand in my passport and it comes back 2 mins later with the new slip in.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Burgo1979 said:

It's close by, so I pass regularly and it has a drive through, no paperwork needed, just hand in my passport and it comes back 2 mins later with the new slip in.

Good to hear, others are not so lucky having that convenience but at least there's more than one way to skin the cat in this case for those that need to due to distance etc. 

3 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Good to hear, others are not so lucky having that convenience but at least there's more than one way to skin the cat in this case for those that need to due to distance etc. 

Yes, quite lucky, it's hassle free to be honest. So would i be right in saying that Immigration will give me the new 90 day slip when i got to do my extension?

2 minutes ago, Burgo1979 said:

So would i be right in saying that Immigration will give me the new 90 day slip when i got to do my extension?

No idea sorry, I imagine each IO will do it's own thing, no harm in asking while your there though.

Just now, Salerno said:

No idea sorry, I imagine each IO will do it's own thing, no harm in asking while your there though.

Ok. Well its needed as part of my visa application, the old slip wont be accepted as I've left and re-entered the country. I may go to the drive through first beforehand and get it done rather than relying on the IO who is doing my extension application to do it.

• Thumbs Up 1