Where Can I Get Blueprints Translated Into Thai?

What format are your blueprints (AutoCAD, paper, something else)? Also will you require them certifying for construction or just translating?

I have a couple of chaps who can do the translation and contact with a Thai architect who can certify (assuming the construction meets Thai 'standards' of course). Where do you intend building?

Post here or PM :o

I hope somebody here can provide some input, I have blueprints for a home that was designed and drawn up in English, does anybody know where I can get them translated into Thai?

Thanks!

As Crossy mentioned; the plans will need to be certified to Thai standards.

Not only by a Thai Architect but also by a licensed Engineer to certify the foundation and structure. Of course you can do this later on although the plans will most probably have to be changed again to meet Thai standards. Might as well do it all in one go....let me know...

• 1 month later...

i've actually built a house but need an engineer's stamp in order to put the house in my name and arrange for permanent electricity ..... can anyone reccomend an engineer or links..... i'm in the Koh Chang area..... but currently in Bangkok for a week .....thnxz

• 2 years later...