Dueling semitruck drivers go head to head in road rage clash, Louisiana video shows

webfact

image.png

A video of the road rage incident was shared on social media. Screengrab from Kristin Hill Wilson's Facebook video

BY IRENE WRIGHT

Two tractor-trailers took over a Louisiana highway in an apparent road rage incident, leading to an arrest, the Desoto Parish Sheriff’s Office said. On March 28, a video began circulating on social media showing two tractor-trailers on a Louisiana highway appearing to try and hit one another, driving from side-to-side on the road.

The video, originally taken by someone in a vehicle behind the tractor-trailers, showed the two trucks veering towards each other and then running off the road. “I haven’t ever seen 2 big trucks fighting in the middle of (the) road..

And before I started videoing, one of the trucks hit the other’s trailer with his, nearly causing him to wreck,” Kristin Hill Wilson wrote in the caption of the video. “I literally could not believe what I was witnessing.”

Full story: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article273796345.html

image.jpeg

-- © Copyright  Miami Herald 2023-04-01