What the hell is wrong with these Russians?

bob smith

4 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

Do you not see Thais wearing shirts that have vulgarity written on them? I do. I see older women wearing t-shirts with words only a nasty sailor would use. 

I thought that many Thais love hardcore music until I realized that "Thrasher" is also just a clothing brand.

Maybe the OP met up with a couple of exceptions or he was having bad day himself. I like Russians. I have met with quite a few here in LOS and all seemed well-educated and intellectually curious and were easy to talk to. The West likes to demonize them but the hypocrisy is easy to see.

• Haha 1

What the hell is wrong with these Russians?

I don't know Bob.  Do you dislike just these Russians, or all Russians?  Personally when I see farang doing stupid things, I'd generically comments on "these stupid farangs."  I don't personally go after the ethnicity of the idiots.  Russian?  Germans?  Chinese?  Japanese?  Nigerians?  African-Americans.
Honestly - what does their ethnicity have to do with them doing stupid stuff?  Just saying....  It doesn't take much of a leap to end up spewing dislike for specific ethnicities - which ain't cool.   ????

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

No parents anywhere are perfect that is for sure.  But, my general observation here is that Russian and Arab parents use minimal discipline on their kids.  I don´t see simple politeness, thank you or consideration for others being taught.  Could be a global issue I don´t know, but these folks seem to stand out here regarding this issue.

What about Thai parents? Generally they never correct, scold or discipline their little brats. Saw disgraceful scenes yesterday on BTS; if it were mine, it would have a very thick ear by now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MarkyM3 said:

Yes we heard you first time. Says it all doesn't it. What if your kids turn out to be one, God help them! 

You believe in God? I doubt it, otherwise you would share my opinion on LGBTQ.

I am sure none of my kids would ever go this way, as I teach them from young ages on that there are just two genders, that you cannot swap them and the only reason why humanity exists and thrive is the holy connection between a man and woman.

But completely off-topic now, have fun with the continuation of your hypocrisy to cope with your slave life and never seeing the real enemy of humanity.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I hope to god they do! And one of them transitions from male to female or vice versa ????

It would have been nice if your father would have "transitioned" (which is not biologically possible) from male to female. At least his testicles would be gone and I would have been spared of this nerve-wrecking godless posts you put in here, even while putting his name in your dirty mouth.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Since this OP has now devolved into a bickering hate filled posting fest the OP is now locked.

9. You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the forum or sent by private message are not allowed. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1