Electric dishwasher anywhere ?

moogradod

I will buy an electric dishwasher for our new house. I know they are rare here but I know as well that they exist. I have seen hints to premium brands like "Siemens" or "Bosch". That is what I am looking for (stand alone model).

But I have never seen some on display and I would not know where to buy one (it must be installed in Chonburi etc.). Maybe someone of the community has one or knows one who has one and knows where to buy this most favourably (HomePro, Powerbuy, DoHome etc.). Can be anywhre  as well in BKK, in Thailand they are flexible with delivering.

No, I do not want to substitute my idea by a human helper ????

Thanks a lot for answers of the knowing crowd.

Edited by moogradod

They are not at all rare. Even Lazada is full of them, so are PowerBuy, PowerMall, HomePro, Boonthavorn...

Installation is simple like washing machine - connect intake, put the drain hose in the drain and connect electricity. Takes 10 minutes.

Supplies for them (pills, powder, rinse aid, salt) are available at Tops, Villa, Foodland, BigC... and of course online sellers.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, macahoom said:

I had one installed in our new house 14 years ago. My girlfriend used it once. Her comment: "I don't need that!"

Hasn't been used since.

exactly DO NOT NEED HERE.....use hands and soapy water.......then let dry in the hot temps!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, blackshadow said:

exactly DO NOT NEED HERE.....use hands and soapy water.......then let dry in the hot temps!!!

Please read my very first sentence of my OP again. Thanks.

• Like 1