Re-entry permit : Multiple or single

Hello,

Yesterday I bought a multiple re-entry permit at CW while reporting for the 90 days.

I was not sure whether I really needed a multiple one.

My question : Had I bought a single re-entry permit, would have it be possible to buy another one (single or multiple) after using it before the expiration of my current extension.

Up to now, I always bought mutliple but never needed more than a single one. I bought a multiple re-entry permit just in case.

If possible to buy a new re-entry permit when the current one has been used, then no need to buy a multiple one is you do not expect to need it more than 3 times (3800 bahts for a multiple re-entry permit and 1 000 for a single one)

Thanks

I think if your immigration is easy to reach for you, then single re-entry is better when you leave country less than 4 times per year.
I buy most multi re-entry, because I don't want to go to Immigration of Chaeng Wattana (Bangkok) as you are always losing almost half a day with traffic and everything. So even I leave country only 2 times per year, it's worth to buy at extension right away the multi re-entry for me.

When doing extension, I know about how many times I want to leave (more or less). Could of course be more (or in case of year 2020 much less).

3 hours ago, HampiK said:

I buy most multi re-entry, because I don't want to go to Immigration of Chaeng Wattana (Bangkok)

You don't have to go to CW!  You can get a re-entry permit at passport control when you depart. Open 24/7 at all major Thai airports.