Private detective

blny

Hello guys!
Do you know of any recommendable private detective? It's about checking the credibility of recruiters who send Thai workers to Europe. It's pretty criminal...

Sorry for my bad english ????

• Haha 2

We want to discreetly check whether recruiters working for a certain company in Europe are not related to human trafficking.
I've never had a case like this, I've never used this type of help anywhere, especially in Thailand.

This is not a joke. 
I ask again, does anyone know a private investigator who is trustworthy?

Edited by blny

Is it possible that your level of discreetness has now dropped a few notches since you posted this on the internet on a website popular in Thailand? Another option is to be discreet until you find an investigator, and then whisper the important parts into his ear. Or you could give us a daily blow-by-blow, real-time account of the investigation including as many juicy little details as possible. ????

• Like 1

I didn't give any details of where, when, how, etc. You have no idea how many agencies and private recruiters operate in this market. I really appreciate your irrelevant post, as well as the previous ones.
Really, no one knows a good, trustworthy detective?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, blny said:

I didn't give any details of where, when, how, etc. You have no idea how many agencies and private recruiters operate in this market. I really appreciate your irrelevant post, as well as the previous ones.
Really, no one knows a good, trustworthy detective?

If there are no forthcoming suggestions based on experience then one method to research yourself is to first get a list of 4 or 5 results in Google for "Bangkok Private Detectives" Then head to the Way Back Machine Internet Archives: https://archive.org/web/ put the agency url in and see how many years back the agency has been established. 

That's a starting point for you to do some further research on them.

On 4/7/2023 at 6:53 PM, blny said:

We want to discreetly check whether recruiters working for a certain company in Europe are not related to human trafficking.
I've never had a case like this, I've never used this type of help anywhere, especially in Thailand.

This is not a joke. 
I ask again, does anyone know a private investigator who is trustworthy?

Why don't you interview the people who are send to work by these recruiters?

There are well known international agencies in Thailand and Asia that work specifically on human trafficking. Easy to Google and find them. They will be much better versed in the topic, who's good and bad and how to check them out. Don't waste your time on AN

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Why don't you interview the people who are send to work by these recruiters?

This has been done, now it's time for the other side, i.e. checking the recruiters. 

8 hours ago, Dan O said:

There are well known international agencies in Thailand and Asia that work specifically on human trafficking. Easy to Google and find them. They will be much better versed in the topic, who's good and bad and how to check them out. Don't waste your time on AN

Thank you for your useless post.

21 hours ago, onthedarkside said:

If there are no forthcoming suggestions based on experience then one method to research yourself is to first get a list of 4 or 5 results in Google for "Bangkok Private Detectives" Then head to the Way Back Machine Internet Archives: https://archive.org/web/ put the agency url in and see how many years back the agency has been established. 

That's a starting point for you to do some further research on them.

As for the agency/detective, I meant someone you know and recommend because you used their services.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1