Ukrainian Woman Arrested After Spray Painting Famous Viewpoint in Phuket

webfact

7 hours ago, Dan O said:

The property of thailand and the people that had to repair or remove her graffiti. Not sure how much you understand about removing graffiti but the surfaces are seldom the same and need to be completely redone to eliminate it. It also opens the door for others to do the same and that's hardly what anyone wants to see randomly in the country. Aside from that it's illegal but from your comment that doesn't seem to matter. Given out your address so they can graffiti your property and the tell us how you feel about it. Bet you won't 

The property of Thailand not so much but she would be welcome in the UK, especially outside the Russian Embassy.

image.png.ee079fb0f9d99ab25399ffdfa29e3e46.png

image.png.26754a97804315ef11f0a9beffd9fecc.png

8 hours ago, Dan O said:

That's the best you could do as a reply? Spatial thinking isn't for everyone, I can see the group you may be in   have a great day 

I'm replying to what you're saying, you're just making up things. You do have a vivid imagination.

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

I'm replying to what you're saying, you're just making up things. You do have a vivid imagination.

Nope, try following the whole thread and not jumping into the middle 

My position is clear so you can move on as I'm done talking with you on this topic as your comments are circular

38 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Nope, try following the whole thread and not jumping into the middle 

My position is clear so you can move on as I'm done talking with you on this topic as your comments are circular

You're done so I can move on. Lol.

Are you sure you know the workings of a forum?

Edited by stevenl

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

You're done so I can move on. Lol.

Are you sure you know the workings of a forum?

Yep, do you? There's no requirement to read or reply to anyone. You can also block people. Up to you but for me I'm ignoring your comments

13 hours ago, Dan O said:

The property of thailand and the people that had to repair or remove her graffiti. Not sure how much you understand about removing graffiti but the surfaces are seldom the same and need to be completely redone to eliminate it. It also opens the door for others to do the same and that's hardly what anyone wants to see randomly in the country. Aside from that it's illegal but from your comment that doesn't seem to matter. Given out your address so they can graffiti your property and the tell us how you feel about it. Bet you won't 

????..............So a bloke has to clean it, who else was impacted by this Ukrainian protest at the Thai gov..................????

• Like 1