Spin Off From "story Of My Thai Citizenship Application" Thread

BAF

There's a big big difference with Australia. You can get an ETA online, valid for 90 days, within a minute or so.

Haven't you read BAF's much more detailed reply?

Samran has never followed up on this nor all the rest of the replies he got to his "arguments".

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading this thread, I'm confused. Of the posters that are bashing Thailand's visa and citizenship laws, how many actually want to become a Thai citizen??? Why were you denied?

Otton's quotes:

Yes you are confused indeed.

1. This thread is much more about PR (and, maybe, property ownership rights and the right to work any job) than citizenship

2. WHO has been denied WHAT?!?

Thailand is extremely accommodating to the bulk of farangs that choose to visit intermittently and stay for 30 to 90 days.

Of course, it's all for their gain.

As for # 1 above, read the previous post before mine. It was you ranting about about visa issues. Next read the original post. Next try to make an educated post. On second thought, please don't - I might feel obligated to respond to your nonsense.

As for # 2, read my previous post and make an educated ( maybe impossible ) guess.

As for your last point. Hard to argue, but do you really think people do things the majority of the time that don't benefit themselves.

I know there are more rebuttals in your post, but I'm bored with the 1st three and don't have the patience to respond.

Can't wait for another well balanced and mildly intelligent reply from you.

Edited by siamamerican