Reminder for 90 day online report does not work(?)

35 minutes ago, mikebell said:

I seem to be going round in circles trying to do my 90 day on-line.  I've done it before.  Does it not work on Saturday?

Entering data worked for my mate.

I applied online and received an acknowledgment email with my T47 form attached. This was completed with my home address.

However a couple days later I received an email saying my application was rejected!

I completed the form while staying at a Hotel and they quoted that hotel address, seeing it as a new residence!

so I have to go in person! 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Come to think of it, I didn't receive a reminder of my recent due date either. No problem because I always put a reminder on my Hotmail calendar anyway, just in case.

I did the report as usual and received the confirmation last Friday.

• Thumbs Up 1

this is the first time I didn't get the 15-day alert that my 90-day report was due online.  So on the 14th day before it was due I logged in , did my email, password and clicked on the magnifying glass sign and the TM47 with all my data filled in appeared.  I acknowledged that all was correct and submitted it and then I received an email with the filled in tm 47 saying that immigration had received it.  this was 8 April 2023.

17 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

my 90 day was on 7 april

i did it online 1 april i got my new 90 days report via email 3 April

i got a warning about my 90 days will expire on 7 april via email. i ignored. 

Mine was due this week and I did it online last Tuesday, approval was immediate, well 2 minutes between notification of submission and notification of approval.

Can't ask for better than that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sandyf said:

Mine was due this week and I did it online last Tuesday, approval was immediate, well 2 minutes between notification of submission and notification of approval.

Can't ask for better than that.

yep, so far for me and many others it works fine... tbh im surprised 55555

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Presnock said:

this is the first time I didn't get the 15-day alert that my 90-day report was due online.  So on the 14th day before it was due I logged in , did my email, password and clicked on the magnifying glass sign and the TM47 with all my data filled in appeared.  I acknowledged that all was correct and submitted it and then I received an email with the filled in tm 47 saying that immigration had received it.  this was 8 April 2023.

I also I didn't get the reminder this month. Silly me trusting immigrations computer systems and now I am overdue. I did try online last Friday to see what would happen. It went through and I received the notification. Sunday I received rejection notification due to being late. I fully expected to get this I just curious as to see if It was detected by the online system.

So off to immigration today to pay the 2000 fine. Then next date going onto paper calendar on fridge.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I did not get a reminder. Did online 3 days before deadline. On deadline checked progress, which was marked cancelled, so went and did report in person. 4 days later, got email to the effect that my application was rejected with note that it can be submitted in advance. total mess. Is this a problem related only to CW?

I started another thread about online 90-day problems so maybe there a system-wide issue?  I didn't get the reminder but applied as normal and got the email confirming receipt - but it's been "pending" for 14 days now...

Really annoying as it had been working fine for me for the previous year.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Presnock said:

this is the first time I didn't get the 15-day alert that my 90-day report was due online. 

I got mine this morning but dated 9th saying I was due on the 16th.

Not a 15 day alert, looks like 7 days.

17 hours ago, Tazmo said:

I applied online and received an acknowledgment email with my T47 form attached. This was completed with my home address.

However a couple days later I received an email saying my application was rejected!

I completed the form while staying at a Hotel and they quoted that hotel address, seeing it as a new residence!

Is your local immigration office one of those awful ones that demands you check-in on your return from any trips inside the country?

It's definitely not working as normal this month. My 90 day report is due today (10th April). I was aware of this and submitted my online report on 5th April. Then just 2 days ago (8th. April) I received the notice to submit my report. Meanwhile my report is still "pending".

10 minutes ago, Hotrats said:

It's definitely not working as normal this month. My 90 day report is due today (10th April). I was aware of this and submitted my online report on 5th April. Then just 2 days ago (8th. April) I received the notice to submit my report. Meanwhile my report is still "pending".

It's Songkran month. Expect the (un)expected delays.

I did my online report 28th and still today pending.

Wife did call them, answer was don't worry and don't meet at IO.

Last Friday I did get a reminder that due date was Saturday.

T.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

I got the reminder today - six days before the due date. But I did my online reporting some days ago already. 

Mate now also after having entered data two days ago :wacko:

Monday morning, someone plugged in? :biggrin:

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Tazmo said:

I had mine rejected even though I applied two weeks before. The previous 90-day online report was accepted. The only difference was that I stayed one night at a resort in my home province with tourist friends from Japan. Could the problem have arisen if the resort made an error by putting me also down as a tourist instead of Non-immigrant O visa type on the TM30 report? The reason for rejection: "Please verify your visa incomplete information." This arrived on a Sunday.

So I then sent a TM47 by mail, and got back the Receipt of Notification. Then on the due date for notitfication I got an automated message that my report was due on that same day, even though the Receipt from the mail-in TM47 was dated 4 days before. Do the online and paper reporting systems work off of different databases?? Should I have sent an email to Immigration to inquire about the problem of "incomplete visa information"?

19 hours ago, problemfarang said:

my 90 day was on 7 april

i did it online 1 april i got my new 90 days report via email 3 April

i got a warning about my 90 days will expire on 7 april via email. i ignored. 

My reminder turned up yesterday, 3 days after I received the approval. Obviously there was a bug in the system somewhere.

• Haha 2