Reminder for 90 day online report does not work(?)

On 4/10/2023 at 8:26 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

I started another thread about online 90-day problems so maybe there a system-wide issue?  I didn't get the reminder but applied as normal and got the email confirming receipt - but it's been "pending" for 14 days now...

Really annoying as it had been working fine for me for the previous year.

My approval finally came through - 14 days after I had submitted the online report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

My approval finally came through - 14 days after I had submitted the online report

I have done three 90-days reports online. The first was approved on the same day. Last two were approved the next day. Jomtein office. Did not get a reminder email last time.

16 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

My approval finally came through - 14 days after I had submitted the online report.

Thx for update @brewsterbudgen

I'm facing a similar problem at Chaeng Wattana, snoozed on doing the report 2 weeks in advance and got the alert just 3 days prior to the due date.

Application was accepted 2 days prior to the due date. However the due date has now come and gone while application is still pending.

With the holiday period upon us I'm going to give it a week or more. Will update with the eventual outcome

Edited by expat_4_life
  • Like 2

On 4/8/2023 at 11:01 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Recently a poster wrote that he didn't get the email reminder for his 90 day report.
I got the same message from a mate yesterday.

So just check your due date and calendar.

No need to wait for the reminder!

I do keep a calendar reminder, but I also did get a notification from Immigration. 

2 minutes ago, John Drake said:

I didn't get my reminder email until two days before my 90 day was due on 10 April. By the, of course, I had already gone online and applied for a new one on 25 March. Received approval 3 days later.

Got a reminder this morning. 

By rights I should have ignored as I entered on 23 February.

I thought "what the heck?" and submitted anyway (partly because I wanted to put on the new address that was reported by TM30 by my landlord).

It should have been rejected.

It wasn't and I received an approval within the hour.

On 4/12/2023 at 2:56 PM, couchpotato said:

No--immigration offices are closed so obviously no officers to process online.

I did get a reminder today. I submitted the application but received a ' Not enough info' reply. Perhaps I was too early.  I'll reapply after the holiday.