Rooster Reports 14: On success in the kingdom - forget the online envy and hatred and go for it in Thailand

webfact

It's not all about money if it comes to achievements. Also you can be successful with earning little money. And it's not depending where you're living. Can be in UK, US, France, Italy, or other countries.

And I don't know to be honest, it's an achievement getting divorced and father another woman? 

I can see your podcast more or less as click baits. Sure, it takes more brain to write than to talk. But hey, we can click you away..... if we don't like it. I do now ???? Happy Songkran to you.

• Haha 2

Gooo Rooster ! Still entertaining, though well, hospital for the Granddaughters Badly Broken leg, and well she has an Impacted Wisdom tooth just for extra time Play ! I rang the Number in my Phone but got a different Dentist and did not find out until we got to the Old one which was close but well the advantages of having a 17 Year old Granddaughter that is Smart ! I just point out that I have no idea how the Number changed and hand her my Phone and get her to call them and then set up its Location on Her GPS. And we just went to the new Dentist and well she was pretty good I thought, and I had a copy of the Price lists from the Old one so well now it seems always to be the top price but well Inflation ? I believe her on it and she was technical very good so well ... You only get what you pay for but well Vets our best Cat, a Nice Little fellow just died ! Like F' ! I really quite liked that fellow and well Lucky we found out he was sick (And dying unfortunately ) before I went mental and killed one of the neighbours Dogs ! Like the bad one that Kills cats an also Bites children etc. ... and then there is my stocks which finance this whole thing. .... So well I have not had time to watch your Vids but well, ... I just saw the article on "Our Mate Nate" ... which did wake me up re AN again ... Just now. So I have posted there and will just say hello here as I remember your original contact with him and well yes, Very Interesting. And Thanks, ... And I will keep on listening to you Vids, sometime later on .... Oh yes and then there is the just outrageous Totally F'd Bogan Blogs by the racists in the US and Australia that one of my Stupid friends keeps on sending me ! So well an experiment in filtering mail e.g., nothing he sends to his mailing list Right ? And more <Deleted> to get out of my Life, so no one else Buggers it up either ! .... Yes hot here also ... Not looking forward to this month’s electricity bill !

• Confused 1