Nuclear fallout

Celsius

7 hours ago, nigelforbes said:

The nearest AQI sensors are a couple of miles away in either direction so it's not always clear exactly what the AQI reading is at our house. But we run two air purifiers 24x7 so I know what the readings are inside.

Do exactly the same thing and Mr Slim A/C cleaned twice a year.  Go outside to swim for 45 minutes then back to my ac world. Been here a while and coping to accomodate climate is our generation's WW2. This was Japan lake Biwa this week. Clear and clean skies....

20230409_135718.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

OP, we are doing the sam after 15 years living here.  

The pollution this year was so bad in CM.  

But we are going to live in farangland half the year and Thailand the other half.  Plan to do this a few years before we make the final decision of where to settle permanently.  

Yes, I think we will be doing the same after a year or 2. Definitely only come during the rainy season. It really is impossible to truly leave this place forever.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Yes, I think we will be doing the same after a year or 2. Definitely only come during the rainy season. It really is impossible to truly leave this place forever.

You think the same as us.  Many bad things here..but also fantastic experiences and people you can never find back home. 

5 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Moderate. ????

Thanks It was serious question without seeing chart which came later. 

My wife is from Sukhothai we were just visiting her farm outskirt on HWY 101.  Whenever I'm there I still get up 6:30 to do a quick 3 K,  although early always hot I don't really have a problem even throughput the day if we go out so I haven't felt it even someone stayed 130?

Early in my life I had asthma bad allergies but later grew out of it. 

Even here in Pattaya they say it is high all I sense is it is hot nothing else?

9 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

Thanks It was serious question without seeing chart which came later. 

My wife is from Sukhothai we were just visiting her farm outskirt on HWY 101.  Whenever I'm there I still get up 6:30 to do a quick 3 K,  although early always hot I don't really have a problem even throughput the day if we go out so I haven't felt it even someone stayed 130?

Early in my life I had asthma bad allergies but later grew out of it. 

Even here in Pattaya they say it is high all I sense is it is hot nothing else?

I had asthma as a kid and it has come back in the past years in Thailand as the air pollution has progressively got worse.

I'm sitting in my pub shop I call pub 13 the AQI is 153 is rush hour it was 146 previously. ????

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1