Nuclear fallout

Celsius

Just now, Celsius said:

Actually I didn't plan it in advance. There is no reason for us to go as we have a very comfortable life here especially with my wife's job that she will never get in her new country.

I just think health is more important than money. But that's just me.

Anyway, why don't you give the reading from your neck of the woods?

My doors and windows are open at the mo, nowhere near BKK or CM.............????

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Actually I didn't plan it in advance. There is no reason for us to go as we have a very comfortable life here especially with my wife's job that she will never get in her new country.

I just think health is more important than money. But that's just me.

Anyway, why don't you give the reading from your neck of the woods?

Bang Rakam = 160.   Coff coff.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

That should get the AQI up a bit more. 

LOL, I thought about posting something to that effect but didn't want to in case it offended some people!! Never mind, all taken in the right context.????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

You're in prison.....?  ????

The nearest AQI sensors are a couple of miles away in either direction so it's not always clear exactly what the AQI reading is at our house. But we run two air purifiers 24x7 so I know what the readings are inside.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

My doors and windows are open at the mo, nowhere near BKK or CM.............????

Oh ? How to you stand the icy breeze ?  I've battened down the hatches and closed the windows. Never mind the air quality , the heat will get me first.

• Like 1

Except for a few days, no issue with pollution down south and enjoying beaches daily. You would have the same pollution in any country if it is for a few days a year. To live in Bangkok or Chiang Mai etc is a choice, TH is bigger than that.

To move back for this silly, also might bore your miss who ventures for more fun in farangland over time.

• Like 1

Thing that always puzzles me on Asean is why so many people here are reluctant to indicate where they come from and instead refer to "my country" or some such locution.   Whereas, if you met someone in a bar they would tell you before your second sip where they come from....

Anybody know why this weird kind of "privacy" exists?

• Thumbs Up 2