Under consideration - Marriage extension

Hi Guys

Can anyone remind me what I need to bring back to get the stamp after my under-consideration period. I am due on 20th April.

I believe I need bank book updated on that day to show the 400k is still in my account and I normally bring copies of every page of the bank book too.

Also, the receipt from submission day.

Passport obviously

Anything else required?

I will also bring form, photos and passport copies for my re-entry permit.

Regards

Alan

• Confused 1

if its under consideration doesnt it mean that you already gave them all the documents and they already checked them?

if so, i dont think you need to give or show them anything. Just go there and get your extension..

but if you want to play safe just prepare all the same documents you alredy gave them. I would take my wife with me for sure.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

if its under consideration doesnt it mean that you already gave them all the documents and they already checked them?

if so, i dont think you need to give or show them anything. Just go there and get your extension..

but if you want to play safe just prepare all the same documents you alredy gave them. I would take my wife with me for sure.

Some offices want to see the bank book to make sure the money is still there. If it's not, they can deny the extension.

Just now, transam said:

I ask what I need to bring back, so far they say just a passport.

So I don't keep the money in the bank after under consideration.

But it depends on where you are, so ask...

Yes, there are different rules applied across offices. Thanks for your response.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shackleton said:

I have just completed my annual marriage visa  same as last year 

When they advise you  the under consideration stamp has 

Been approved

Just take your passport for the visa to be stamped in your passport 

Nothing else required 

Before one of the do-gooders pipes up that it's an extension (not a Visa), then yes we are all aware of that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/17/2023 at 1:27 PM, bunnydrops said:

I guess there can always be a problem, but i have never brought anything except my PP.

Last year all I brought was my PP and my wife here in Kamphaeng Phet. The IO called her and told her to bring me and my passport for the confirmation stamp.

Having said that, some IO may be different.

Received my extension based on marriage today at Cheangwattana Bangkok. I prepared an updated bank book to show fund were still above 400k during the under-consideration period and a copy of each page of my bank book, but neither were requested just the passport.

Had my new stamp and re-entry permit completed in 1.5 hours.

• Thumbs Up 1