Trying to send my next online application date TM47 PDF  from my inbox to a memory stick, its disappeared into the ether. I can't find it? Will this create a problem when applying for my O Ret visa or will they just check their records? No. I don't have phone. The file's in my computer somewhere????

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, MJCM said:

And then can’t find it again :thumbsup:

Depends on the browser but you can usually find the location of the Download folder pretty easily.

Slightly less difficult than trying to work out where the "Inbox" copy got saved to. 

Edited by Lemsta69

8 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Slightly less difficult than trying to work out where the "Inbox" copy got saved to. 

That is why I said in my previous post, on saving Note the name and then do a search for it 

3 minutes ago, MJCM said:

That is why I said in my previous post, on saving Note the name and then do a search for it 

I assumed that because he couldn't find it he was using the email client's download function and that it got saved to some random temp location. Hard to debug with limited info.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

I assumed that because he couldn't find it he was using the email client's download function and that it got saved to some random temp location. Hard to debug with limited info.

????

In my email you have the option save (or save all for multiple attachments) and save as, in save it saves it in the last folder used and in save as you could save it any folder of your liking and also name it as you like (that folder location will be used then next time when you just click “save”)

3 hours ago, Gandtee said:

No. I don't have phone.

OP, Is this a serious thread.

Join the 21st century.

They have things called online banking, Google account, email accounts.

Ability to book flights,  accommodation and just about anything you can name on your smart phone in the comfort from anywhere.

You can also file your TM47 and view the confirmation email etc.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Confused 2

Just now, DrJack54 said:

t also to file your TM47 and view the confirmation email etc.

He can do that with his computer. If I had a choice I would gladly ditch my phone and only use my PC (but it's a bit heavy to carry around when going shopping) :thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, MJCM said:

He can do that with his computer. If I had a choice I would gladly ditch my phone and only use my PC (but it's a bit heavy to carry around when going shopping) :thumbsup:

Clearly you have both. 

So your point?

I do my TM47 next week and I will file that from anywhere I happen to be from my cell phone. That will take about one minute. 

When the confirmation email arrives to my Gmail I can have it printed.

The OP mentioned flash drive. ????????

Edited by DrJack54
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

Clearly you have both. 

So your point?

Nothing. It's up to the OP if he wants to carry around with him a Phone or not. He has a computer and can do his Tm47 online.

Ps: I have both a PC and Phone but I don't do my Tm47 online but I just go to the Immigration office to do them. Instant result instead of waiting several days for a message yes or no (and please do note: my IO is 50+ KM away from us)

:wai:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MJCM said:

please do note: my IO is 50+ KM away from us)

Please note TM47 can be done via mail.

TM47 in person can for some involve much travel time and process time. 

Anyway I find this thread silly imo.

Bit like dog ate my homework. 

• Haha 1