Hua Hin bar scene is weird

GameMaster

Hi there,

Not sure this is the right place to post this but I just had a look on the Hua Hin dedicated forum and it looks pretty serious. I don't wanna ruin everything with a post on bars there so I'm posting here. Mods know best so up to them.

Anyway. I went to the soi 80 bar area and was pretty disappointed. Super pushy girls when it comes to drinks there: it's really annoying coz it really makes you feel like they don't give a flyin' one about their customers. I might have gotten unlucky but that street doesn't feel very convivial to me.

Anyway. Where do you go for your beers in Hua Hin ? Any specific bar you like ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GameMaster said:

it's really annoying coz it really makes you feel like they don't give a flyin' one about their customers

would it make you feel better if i told you every bar girl love you so long time ? or maybe they feel they need a few quick drinks to deal with some customers ? 

2 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

I'm not too fond of this response.  It's rude.  The man asked a valid question and your answer wasn't responsive.  It was also snide. 

Hua Hin has never had good nightlife. If you want nightlife go to Bangkok or Pattaya.

36 minutes ago, bignok said:

Hua Hin has never had good nightlife. If you want nightlife go to Bangkok or Pattaya.

Ridiculous.

Hua Hin great joint for bars and live music. 

Obviously moreso prior to covid but on rebuild now. 

Have you ever been to Tawandaeng venue ?

Test question. 

If,  and I assume you answer NO, then you don't know Hua Hin. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Ridiculous.

Hua Hin great joint for bars and live music. 

Obviously moreso prior to covid but on rebuild now. 

Have you ever been to Tawandaeng venue ?

Test question. 

If,  and I assume you answer NO, then you don't know Hua Hin. 

Tawandaengs are all over Thailand. Ive been to Hua Hin 4 times. I wouldnt go there for nightlife.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, bignok said:

Tawandaengs are all over Thailand. Ive been to Hua Hin 4 times. I wouldnt go there for nightlife.

Yes they are. 

I love the one in Udon Thani and HH is also good. 

Dont understand any of your posts in many threads.

Perhaps OP in HH for other reasons. 

Pattaya I would take for first timers for full exposure. Example Soi 6.

I live in Bangkok so many options there. 

The OP asked specific question.

Some have addressed that.

You have not. 

I've spent a fair amount of time in Hua Hin. It does not compare anything like Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket. It's different. 

Soi Bintabaht is virtually dead these days. Panama Bar is good fun and possibility of freelancers. The Wonderland on the corner of Soi 94 and train tracks (where Isaan Station restaurant used to be) is nearest you'll get to an "entertainment zone". I quite like Soi 80 as it's pretty chilled, relaxed and fun in some bars. I'm older and don't expect too much. Anywhere in HH the P4P ladies can tend to be older - it's not Soi 6 Pattaya!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You seem to be bit of a newbie.

The girls in most bars everywhere have a lady drink quota they need to reach.

You don't want to buy a lady drink do not engage.

Do not waste there time with chit chat.

Be almost rude. They will understand. 

As for Soi 80 ...

Try new area Soi 94 .

Or the previous popular area adjacent to Hilton Bintabaht is my favourite.

Much more quiet in recent times.

Depends where you are staying and looking for. 

try taking some snacks or Chuggie Pops or sates/BBQs and buy a couple of drinks for some hotties...then report on AN...light those bored girls up for a few red notes

Hua Hin in my several trips there always appears to me to be dominated by older retired type Euro couples.  It has some nice beaches.  I do not much care for the layout with that big road running right through the middle sorta like a freeway.  I do not even go to the bars anymore as never had great time  in the old ones down near hilton. I was in HH recently and just couldn't';t be bothered to go to the new bar area as wasn't on the hunt and just as soon sit at a regular bar in HH and watch what walks by.

Prachuap kiri khan is short train ride away and is a much smaller more Thai adventure where if there are any girlie bars i have never seen them ...but a nice town with good beaches, cheap hotels, a nice weekend waterfront market etc.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

I've spent a fair amount of time in Hua Hin. It does not compare anything like Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket. It's different. 

Soi Bintabaht is virtually dead these days. Panama Bar is good fun and possibility of freelancers. The Wonderland on the corner of Soi 94 and train tracks (where Isaan Station restaurant used to be) is nearest you'll get to an "entertainment zone". I quite like Soi 80 as it's pretty chilled, relaxed and fun in some bars. I'm older and don't expect too much. Anywhere in HH the P4P ladies can tend to be older - it's not Soi 6 Pattaya!

What I said.

8 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Yes they are. 

I love the one in Udon Thani and HH is also good. 

Dont understand any of your posts in many threads.

Perhaps OP in HH for other reasons. 

Pattaya I would take for first timers for full exposure. Example Soi 6.

I live in Bangkok so many options there. 

The OP asked specific question.

Some have addressed that.

You have not. 

As others have said HH doesn't have great nightlife.