Car Paint Shops Pattaya

Had a full respray of a Pajero done about 5 years ago at:

บริษัท รุ่งเรือง บอดี้ เพนท์ 1999 จำกัด - Auto repair shop
ซอย เทพนิมิตร
Nong Pla Lai, Bang Lamung District
Chon Buri 20150

038 241 089

It's just off route 36, 4 km or so west of Regents School, 2km east of Sukhumvit on the east bound carriageway.  12°59'21.31"N 100°56'43.53"E.

Colour was pearlescent white. A few of the plastic trims (a large wheel arch and the whole rear bumper) needed some major repair work. I was expecting a typical Thai quality job but I was absolutely astounded at the work they did. It was absolutely first class. If it had been done in the west I would still have been impressed.

It was an insurance job (ask your insurance, they might well do it for you) after a door was hit by a motorbike. I asked them to touch up a couple of other areas and they said "why don't you go for a full respray?". They charged me less than 10k baht on top of what the insurance company paid. Insurance did go up the next year, but only by 2000 baht or so.

Again, I cannot begin to say how impressed I was with their work, and I am very much Mr Picky.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Woof999 said:

"why don't you go for a full respray?".

Matching paint can be difficult, especially on older cars. So it makes sense to get a full respray. We had that done on a suzuki swift a while back, but the following year, that insurance company refused to cover us lol. No big loss. After that we made just 2 more claims on the car. In both cases, the could not match the paint exactly (I suspect when the full respray was done, it was a slightly different mix, so when they did the other insurance jobs, the paint didnt match. 

• Like 1