Mattayom entrance exam

6 hours ago, digbeth said:

Aren't the Demonstration Schools like Chula's,  Pathumwan and SWU at prasarnmitr is belongs with department of higher education as they are attached to university and not bound by the general rules of the ministry of education make them have a lot of leeway and being semi private 

I suppose but from those teachers I know that have taught there they are no different. In the end it's the same dire Thai and farang teachers. Moreover, each of the schools you'd mentioned have special or at least different programs. I believe Prasarnmit might have three or four. Chula at least two. The old rumor that working in demonstration schools license is not technically required. Teachers I've known at those schools over at least past 7-8 years have required license or waiver.

On 4/30/2023 at 2:08 PM, Deserted said:

the important thing is the level of competition for the school my child will apply for?

Yes

If your child is heading for Bangkok school (year has started) message me, I know a good deal about the schools and have taught at many of the best.

On 6/22/2023 at 9:49 PM, Plern said:

Yes

If your child is heading for Bangkok school (year has started) message me, I know a good deal about the schools and have taught at many of the best.

Thanks, she's based in the north of the city and the school would have to be in that area, so like Laksi/Don Muang/Ngamwongwan area/pakkret areas.

6 hours ago, Deserted said:

Thanks, she's based in the north of the city and the school would have to be in that area, so like Laksi/Don Muang/Ngamwongwan area/pakkret areas.

Kaesetsart Lab, Horwang, St John's, Sattriwittaya 2 she might like (girls school, not nearly reputation as 1), Bodindecha. Best schools northwards of BKK.

Not uncommon for students to travel considerable distances to attend better schools.

Rangsit also has a few okay schools although none are top 20.

Edited by Plern

• 3 months later...