Non-immigrant O Visa Multiple

KHUNDAN

:o I am a retired Marine 44 years old living in Thailand. I have spent the past 14 months on a Non-IM O type visa however it will expire next month (AUG).

I was told that Signapore is the closest and easiest place to go and get a new one.

I dont work, live off my retirement and have built a home here in the Northeast.

All I want to do is be able to get a Non-Im O visa so I dont have to do the Visa run every 30 days like I did for two years before.

Thinking about taking one of the 2 nights 3 days packages to Signapore.. Is this enough time to get a visa, and what exactly will I need? Any recomendations.

Thanks

KHUNDAN

:o I am a retired Marine 44 years old living in Thailand. I have spent the past 14 months on a Non-IM O type visa however it will expire next month (AUG).

I was told that Signapore is the closest and easiest place to go and get a new one.

I dont work, live off my retirement and have built a home here in the Northeast.

All I want to do is be able to get a Non-Im O visa so I dont have to do the Visa run every 30 days like I did for two years before.

Thinking about taking one of the 2 nights 3 days packages to Signapore.. Is this enough time to get a visa, and what exactly will I need? Any recomendations.

Thanks

KHUNDAN

Dan ... sorry to rain on your parade, but it is going to be nigh on impossible for you to get a multiple entry visa anywhere in the Asian region. Even a single entry will be very, very difficult in the region. The closest visa places are in Australia.