Which companies offer the cheapest Visa Run to Laos from Pattaya?

This has probably been asked many times, but im curious since some charges 7.900 baht and others 12.500 baht, and some people i found is telling me they only paid 5,000.. so which one is the cheapest company that goes from pattaya to laos border to get a 60 day sticker? 

Thanks in advance

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, sweetserenity said:

which one is the cheapest company that goes from pattaya to laos border to get a 60 day sticker? 

You are confused.

Firstly crazy idea to go to Laos from Pattaya in a van.

Second no such thing as a "60 day sticker" ..... You could go to Vientiane Thai consulate and obtain a 60 day tourist visa but that is overnight process and requires an appointment.

What are you actually trying to obtain.

If it's a border bounce for 30 day visa exempt entry you would do a run to Cambodia. 

There is current thread. Link here.

The OP gives update half way through and is using company picking him up Saturday.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

I assume you want to do an actual visa run (i.e. visiting a Thai embassy/consulate for a tourist visa). Laos has recently been a good place to do this. I really do not advise using a visa run company for this. They will almost certainly take you to Savannakhet on days when the consulate is swamped with applicants. Also, note that a recent report from a credible source indicates that Savannakhet has become stricter in issuing tourist visas.

If you are enquiring with the view to doing a visa run several weeks from now, I strongly recommend that you make an appointment at the Thai embassy in Vientiane, and get the visa there. Travel to Nong Khai by train or fly to Udon airport. If your application for a tourist visa in Vientiane is unexpectedly denied. you can still return via the Friendship Bridge with a visa exempt entry (assuming you are eligible, and have not used your two allowed land based visa exemptions for 2023).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BritTim said:

I assume you want to do an actual visa run (i.e. visiting a Thai embassy/consulate for a tourist visa). Laos has recently been a good place to do this. I really do not advise using a visa run company for this. They will almost certainly take you to Savannakhet on days when the consulate is swamped with applicants. Also, note that a recent report from a credible source indicates that Savannakhet has become stricter in issuing tourist visas.

If you are enquiring with the view to doing a visa run several weeks from now, I strongly recommend that you make an appointment at the Thai embassy in Vientiane, and get the visa there. Travel to Nong Khai by train or fly to Udon airport. If your application for a tourist visa in Vientiane is unexpectedly denied. you can still return via the Friendship Bridge with a visa exempt entry (assuming you are eligible, and have not used your two allowed land based visa exemptions for 2023).

can I get this after two land runs?

5 hours ago, Dart12 said:

can I get this after two land runs?

If you already have two visa exempt entries by land in 2023, there is nothing to stop you from going to Vientiane or Savannakhet for a tourist visa. However, you will not have the security of knowing you will still be able to re-enter Thailand visa exempt by land even if your visa application is denied.

Edited by BritTim
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BritTim said:

If you already have two visa exempt entries by land in 2023, there is nothing to stop you from going to Vientiane or Savannakhet for a tourist visa. However, you will not have the security of knowing you will still be able to re-enter Thailand visa exempt by land even if your visa application is denied.

ahh. I see the conundrum .