Left-Handed Golf Set

Etaoin Shrdlu

My son has just taken up golf and is looking for a set of left-handed clubs. Does anyone have a used set for sale?

Alternatively, any suggestions as to which golf shop in Bangkok (Sukhumvit/Bangna area) might have used left-handed clubs for sale?

11 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

My mate has a set of unknow quality he is on this forum so I'll let him know. We are up north.

Thanks, Neil.

My son is just starting out, so until I know his commitment to the sport, I'm going to try to limit the outlay for equipment, hence the appeal for used clubs.  

I have a couple of sets but I'm right-handed, so mine are of no use to him.

4 hours ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Thanks, Neil.

My son is just starting out, so until I know his commitment to the sport, I'm going to try to limit the outlay for equipment, hence the appeal for used clubs.  

I have a couple of sets but I'm right-handed, so mine are of no use to him.

I think it is  important to get some good kit. Then no one can blame the equipment.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

I'm out of the country at the moment. I'll get my partner on to it. She can put them on the bus to Bangkok.

That's great! Thanks!

My son gets back from university in the US next month, so she does not need to rush. 

Let me know what you need from me by PM to coordinate pickup or delivery in Bangkok.

41 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

HC 5 howabout you?  i see people on facebook trying to sell absolute junk, obviously I don't know what yours are like

Wow, I'm impressed, nearly Scratch. These are for free. The OP can decide if he wants them or not.

Ah well back on the second nine to get up to 7. Enjoy your evening.

40 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

That's great! Thanks!

My son gets back from university in the US next month, so she does not need to rush. 

Let me know what you need from me by PM to coordinate pickup or delivery in Bangkok.

I'm back in Kingdom 1 Jun. Will PM you. Regards

• Thanks 1