Biden blasted for calling ‘white supremacy’ ‘most dangerous terrorist threat’

Social Media

2 hours ago, LaosLover said:

I'm in the fabled Blue Ridge Mountains of Country Roads (Take Me Home) fame right now. You are welcome to come here as my guest and see for yourself.

I loved the Laurel and Hardy version. 

28 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Thanks for the answer. 

And my offer stands: Come here and laugh at Trump's base.

My congress woman is a faith healer. I mean, my former congress woman.

True: Red neck republicans were told to either gay up the downtown of Baton Rouge or give it up. They refused. Today, it looks like the set of dawn of the dead.

If you like Trump, you like this stuff. And I sort of have to laugh at you. 

Particularly if you get the benefit of living far away from its logical manifestation, free of its proven disastrous consequences.

We agree; I want to live far away from it too. Like you do.

7 hours ago, mikebike said:

What have you trained your algorithm to do? ???? When I search "riots" I get current global news not all U.S. based 5 yr old stuff ????????Screenshot_2023-05-16-16-05-23-522_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.9ac03aa84962734b442f49dafc72446c.jpg

You pose an interesting question.   Where is your internet access server located?   That might have something to do with the response you get.   My search response is not just 5 years old either.   Some of it looks like it goes back to the riots of the 60's, judging from the black and white pictures. 

Mine, according to the vpn I use, is in the United States.   If yours is in a different country, tell me which country and I will switch my vpn region to that country and see what response I get. 

That looks like a screen shot of a mobile phone.  If it is, that causes me wonder if that makes a difference too.  Would the OS platform make a difference in your search results?   My guess, if you are using a mobile, is that it is an iphone.   I am using a computer with Win10.  

Edited by radiochaser
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, radiochaser said:

You pose an interesting question.   Where is your internet access server located?   That might have something to do with the response you get.   My search response is not just 5 years old either.   Some of it looks like it goes back to the riots of the 60's, judging from the black and white pictures. 

Mine, according to the vpn I use, is in the United States.   If yours is in a different country, tell me which country and I will switch my vpn region to that country and see what response I get. 

That looks like a screen shot of a mobile phone.  If it is, that causes me wonder if that makes a difference too.  Would the OS platform make a difference in your search results?   My guess, if you are using a mobile, is that it is an iphone.   I am using a computer with Win10.  

That was from an android, using Chrome. NT/TOT wifi. Geographic location of the search probably would bias the results toward that area. Less so the platform conducting the search.