Bkk - Pattaya

kratindaeng

Bangkok has choked me for 15 months and I feel a visit to Pattaya for some beautiful ocean views, clean uncrowded beaches, serene beauty, if just for a few days. Can anyone possibly advise on a nice place to stay not far from the beach please...and if there are nice pies available nearby, or fish and chips, farang food, views from Blackpool Tower etc, that would be great......

cheers

KD

Edited by kratindaeng

Bangkok has choked me for 15 months and I feel a visit to Pattaya for some beautiful ocean views, clean uncrowded beaches, serene beauty, if just for a few days. Can anyone possibly advise on a nice place to stay not far from the beach please...and if there are nice pies available nearby, or fish and chips, farang food, views from Blackpool Tower etc, that would be great......

cheers

KD

:o:D :D :D :D :bah: :bah:

Cheers Lads, looking for a quiet strip just to relax in the day, last time in Jomtien was 6 years back, such a peaceful end of the beach too. Does anyone know Richard/ ETS place near cosy beach hotel, jomtien? I was there a while back, lovely fella.

Regards

KD

Edited by kratindaeng