Super rich Bangkok

harry94

31 minutes ago, KannikaP said:
42 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Thank you Richard , i did try google maps . it come up with Super rich near shopping world . i want to exchange 1,00000 bahts for english pounds .short walk thank you .

Is that 100,000 or 1,000,000 ? Get your comma in the right place!

Indeed... the ‘comma’ confuses it.

Do you have a Thai Bank Account ???

Theoretically you can use DeeMoney to transfer from your Thai Bank account to a UK Bank account with DeeMoney *(App) and can transfer up to 800,000 baht per day. 

Note... there are a couple of ’super-riches’ about... probably one copied the other after the success of the other - I’m not sure which is the original. 

With SuperRich you’ll get about £2,331 from your 100,000 baht. 

With SuperRich1965 you’ll get about £2,328 from your 100,000 baht. 

With DeeMoney you’ll get £2,282 from your 100,000 baht 

So DeeMoney is going to cost you about £50 more for the convenience of not having to carry the money around.

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1

It matters. Superrich has an 800k limit on transfers to GBP. If he is trying to exchange 100k, he's fine. If it's 1 mil, he's not. Stop looking for ways to get offended-by-proxy, and let people get the correct information to give him the answer he needs. 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, harry94 said:

I will be staying in Nana Hotel , i need directions to Super rich money exchange please

Step 1:  Log onto the Internet 

Step 2:  Open Chrome browser

Step 3:  Type into browser search bar - super rich bangkok 

Google will show you their website which has a list of all locations with maps - https://www.superrichthailand.com/#!/en/contact#branch 

and Google will show you a Google Map with all their locations marked on it. 

On 5/26/2023 at 4:41 AM, ColBangkok said:

Go to Vasu, Soi 7 1/2 Sukhumvit. They give better rates. Make sure you bring your passport. 

That is not true, they're currently both quoting exactly the same rate for THB/GBP but, if they weren't, the difference would be almost insignificant.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That is not true, they're currently both quoting exactly the same rate for THB/GBP but, if they weren't, the difference would be almost insignificant.

Depending on amount the difference would not even pay a BTS ticket to the "better" exchange.

Similar in Pattaya just no Superrich.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Even a passport is optional I find, unless one of stricty stricty banks, if you no have and say you stay long way a way, they sigh, they tut, they do the act then they just do it. Just another less opportunity for identity fraud, your mileage may vary,,