Do you agree? Cannabis topic seems to be over-hyped on this website.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Been smoking since 2020 when the joint pain in my fingers became more than 8 paracetamol a day could handle.

No pain, better sleep and less stomach problems since that time.

You could do this without getting high though.

• Haha 1

Just now, AndyFoxy said:

You could do this without getting high though.

I don't get high, I smoke before bed and am asleep before any unwanted effects appear.

But if you could suggest a different pain relief that has no side effects and costs less than 4bht/day I'll give it a go.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't get high, I smoke before bed and am asleep before any unwanted effects appear.

But if you could suggest a different pain relief that has no side effects and costs less than 4bht/day I'll give it a go.

You must be a fast sleeper. ????

• Haha 1

I thought about reporting this as an oh so obviously Troll topic. But then I thought that no one would be foolish enough to respond anyway ????

I think the fact that the OP hasn’t posted again…. aw forget it ☺️

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Probably fine for older expats. Wonder if it’s as Ok for say 16 to 25 year olds. In my youth a lot of dope smokers seemed dopey and it seemed to affect their ability to get things done. Some not all. I know they have to be a certain age to get it legally but easy to get. Research may show its dandy and fine.

there's two types of people in this world. workers and free thinkers. we need both.

weed has been legal for a year. honestly how many new potheads do you see in the 16-25 age range that weren't smoking before? they have other priorities, like paying for their car, gf, sick buffalo, trying to get out of mom's house. 

maybe its a problem in the cities, where every problem exists, but its not a problem up here in Isaan. i can spot a stoner and they are rare. many work at the garden shops lol

#

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/29/2023 at 6:10 PM, Jingthing said:

Damn stock brokers!

That Hippie documentary was hilarious. Harry Reasoner was the perfect “non-hip” buffoon to narrate it.  The whole Hippie thing was never a temptation to me. I liked a more cushy lifestyle.

LSD cannot be compared to cannabis in any frame of reference. My parents thought pot was the same thing as Heroin or morphine. I did too, because I didn’t know any better.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

That Hippie documentary was hilarious. Harry Reasoner was the perfect “non-hip” buffoon to narrate it.  The whole Hippie thing was never a temptation to me. I liked a more cushy lifestyle.

LSD cannot be compared to cannabis in any frame of reference. My parents thought pot was the same thing as Heroin or morphine. I did too, because I didn’t know any better.

Yeah I arrived in the Haight after the Summer of Love had become the winter of discontent but there were many  remnants.

It was great to see the Dead in their earlier days.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, roietfortress said:

maybe its a problem in the cities, where every problem exists, but its not a problem up here in Isaan.

What a load of nonsense!

How can one area (cities) have "every problem" and another area (Isaan) "not a problem"?

I would love to know your rational  and background studies to support those statements!!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

What a load of nonsense!

How can one area (cities) have "every problem" and another area (Isaan) "not a problem"?

I would love to know your rational  and background studies to support those statements!!

you really think crime, poverty, and drug use are equal in my village versus the slums of BKK?

you are a prohibitionist. that's fine. dont let it get you angry and lashing out. light one up for peace bro.

#

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

crime, poverty, and drug use are equal in my village versus the slums of BKK?

you are a prohibitionist. 

I said nothing about anything being equal nor about prohibition!

I asked you "How can one area (cities) have "every problem" and another area (Isaan) "not a problem"?

I would love to know your rational  and background studies to support those statements!!"

Please answer the above without any "prohibitionist" tripe which has nothing to do with my response!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

I said nothing about anything being equal nor about prohibition!

I asked you "How can one area (cities) have "every problem" and another area (Isaan) "not a problem"?

I would love to know your rational  and background studies to support those statements!!"

Please answer the above without any "prohibitionist" tripe which has nothing to do with my response!

i hope you got some sleep ????

have a good day buddy. i already hit the bong, so my day started great...

#

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Here is your answer.

7 minutes ago, bobbin said:
On 5/29/2023 at 6:02 PM, scottiejohn said:

For the hospitals treating the future hard drug addicts etc!

Yes it does, very much so.

• Thumbs Up 1