Do you agree? Cannabis topic seems to be over-hyped on this website.

Let them have their fun, Thailand became Disney land for pot religion officially even it have been like this as long there have been tourism in this country for those who knew. 

Back in Tonsai Krabi (or any other Island) you got a beer and a joint back in the days, and everyone was warned when the police was on their way. The only difference now, you see overload of strains and tools openly in the streets everywhere around Thailand. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

It does. I think the druggies on here who support it are so addled, they can't see the harm it is doing to them.

Agreed, maybe after 35 years of having a puff I'll try something harder next.

One thing leads to another we are told.

Edited by sungod
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/28/2023 at 3:59 PM, Pouatchee said:

I hardly ever see you post anything of content here. why then are you coming in with your two cents with a negative attitude. contribute something interesting then you can criticize constructively rather than being a bystander with nothing to say.

Have you seen the looks on farang faces in Thailand? 

A post commenting on moderation has been removed:

13. You will not publicly comment on moderation in an open forum. You will not comment on actions taken by individual moderators or on specific or general policies and issues. You will not post a negative emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator. You may send a private message to a moderator to discuss individual actions or you can email support (at) aseannow.com to discuss moderation policy and account suspensions. Aggression or abuse against moderators is not tolerated and any such action will be sanctioned. There is no excuse for abuse.

40. Any user who feels that any posted content is objectionable is encouraged to immediately use the report button to report the message. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so if we determine that removal is necessary. Removal is a manual process so we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. Use the report button only for posts in violation of the forum rules.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

It makes Thailand look like it has lost it's marbles!

The same as the people that use the disgusting and dangerous weed!

oh my. someone having a hissy fit. i thought one had to be 18 or over on this blog

• Haha 1