Thai-owned Leicester City fall out of Premiere League

snoop1130

Congratulations to Petrodollar Human Rights Abusers FC for winning the title this year. 

Next year it will be more difficult as FC Petrodollar Journo Killers will be right up there with new investment. 

How much money will they spend to buy the title? So exciting. 

On 5/30/2023 at 8:34 AM, mikebell said:

It's a shame Everton didn't go down.  Many of their fans are disgusting louts.  I stopped going to Goodison after a couple of incidents when, as a visiting away fan, I was subjected to violent abuse by grown men on a 15 year old boy.

I guess you were not the abused 15yo mike? I mean things might have changed since 1960-65.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I guess you were not the abused 15yo mike? I mean things might have changed since 1960-65.

I was the abused 15 year old and have vivid bad memories of being spat at, manhandled and having oranges smeared in my hair by a group of men in their 30s.  I was separated from my friends; effectively imprisoned by being surrounded.  Despite my tears and obvious distress nobody in the crowd saw anything untoward about the yobs' behaviour.  My ordeal lasted almost an hour.  The incident has seared in my memory a hatred of all things Evertonian for 65 years.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/1/2023 at 8:21 AM, mikebell said:

I was the abused 15 year old and have vivid bad memories of being spat at, manhandled and having oranges smeared in my hair by a group of men in their 30s.  I was separated from my friends; effectively imprisoned by being surrounded.  Despite my tears and obvious distress nobody in the crowd saw anything untoward about the yobs' behaviour.  My ordeal lasted almost an hour.  The incident has seared in my memory a hatred of all things Evertonian for 65 years.

Oh my god not the oranges in the hair crew,, you were lucky the who give the nuggies boys weren't around,, had some proper battles down Warwick road in the 80's with man u, not a orange in sight, Stanley knives yes.... UTFT..

• Haha 1