Challenges facing Thai Women looking for a Western partner.

On 6/17/2023 at 11:22 AM, kingstonkid said:

Who is marrying a hooker.  Man you have such a jaded view why are you even here 

Quite a few farngs marry hookers.

And i suggest you actually listen to Dan's OP. 

That is what he is talking about.

On 5/31/2023 at 4:12 PM, Goat said:

The good thing about those sites is you can give a clear description of what you want.

I put no tattoos, no smokers, no SOCKS, nothing overweight, nothing over 40, no prostitutes etc

It isnt full proof but it helps. And write it in Thai so they cant say they didnt understand.

I still occassionally get tattooed ladyboy hookers contacting me, but you just learn to sort through the chaff.

Yep, you're 50 years old and just killing it on Tinder with all the hot under 40s even with that standoffish, childish list of demands that would be an immediate turnoff to any woman, even if they didn't have any of those disqualifiers ????

All the chaste untattooed, non-smoking, virgins and hot young things with zero baggage are just lining up to get railed by 50 year old incels who think they're  James Bond on a mission in Thailand ???????? 

I really want to see the people on the other side of the screen on this forum, seriously. I want to see what pathetic worm of a human sits on an obscure forum like this, and just spews nonsense and made up stories and crap. 

The amount of Bozos on here just writing complete nonsense and made up BS to try to impress (mostly other old men ????) is just really sad, but also, I can't imagine a more fitting place for this kind of behavior than a lonely, obscure forum populated mostly by Sexpats, guys who struck out hard in their own countries, and divorced boomers. Christ on a pogo stick ????

I mean one clown on here wrote he had "more privilege than 99.99% of all humans" - lol its like the "Your made up thing isn't as made up as my made up thing!" Olympics." 

Edited by HandsomeTallFarang

On 6/10/2023 at 9:06 PM, kingstonkid said:

The point is being missed and a lot of people miss it.  

When you were going out where dcid y ou meet girls?

Work/school

friends

Pub/ bar/club

Are probably the top 3.

There really are no bars or clubs that single thai girls ladies go to that a western an fits in.

Just think about where you can go in Bangkok for a night out dinner dancing or a casual night as a couple in BKK.

There are not a lot of places to go.

Those are where you normally meet someone.

The idea that we always pick beautiful ladies is a fallacy.  Yes, beauty has a part of it but there also has to be something else.  

The 3rd thing is that most Western men that come here are retired or nomads.  We are not working and want to travel and enjoy things.  With a Thai gf that has a normal job, this is not possible because many of their jobs are 6 days a week and getting away for a few days can be difficult.

My suggestion to ladies that are going on Thai-friendly or some of these other sites is don't take normal mall or sitting or at-home pics.  Take pics that are kind of wacky that show something different than normal and make you stand out.

I think you got that spot on.

I met both my wives (American & Thai) at work.

I was never very good at the bar/club pickup scene even when I was young, and the work, slowly getting to know someone vibe just worked for me.

So then you get to Thailand where the vast majority of Westerners outside of Bangkok are retired old farts, so no work hookup there.

They don't frequent 'normal' bars and clubs, since to be brutally honest a balding 60 something strutting his stuff on the dance floor is kinda cringe worthy. But those are places the 'nice' girls go.

As for the question of freelancers, my wife's niece did it. 

She's now a flight attendant for Emirates, but while at college she'd work the bars at the weekend for money, and not the clubs frequented by the young 'hansum' men, she was doing it for fee paying customers, which her eyes were most definitely not her type!