The Pita Effect: Craft Spirits Sold Out

webfact

image.jpeg

AFTER MOVE Forward leader and candidate for prime minister Pita Limjaroenrat mentioned two brands of craft liquor at a news programme it led to these spirits produced by small-scale community-based entrepreneurs flying off the shelves, Sanook.com said Saturday (June 3).

A message was posted on Prachachon Beer Page (Beer People’s Page) that both brands of community liquors had sold out at their factories.

“Urgent! No Sangvien liquor left at the factory 5555” and “Kilo liquors also out of stock 5555.” Kilo Spirits distils small batches of handmade crafted vodka and gin while Sangvien produces rum.

by TNR Staff

Top Photo: Move Forward leader and prime minister candidate Pita Limjaroenrat.  Photo: Thai Rath

Full story: https://thainewsroom.com/2023/06/04/the-pita-effect-craft-spirits-sold-out/

tn.jpg

-- © Copyright  THAI NEWSROOM 2023-06-05

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Pita Effect: Craft Spirits Sold Out weed illegal once again

beer in weed out... funny how this guy is ok with promoting the very cause of most accidents on thai roads. BTW... i love craft beer, i just hate this two faced leader. i hope he does get cast out

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

The Pita Effect: Craft Spirits Sold Out weed illegal once again

beer in weed out... funny how this guy is ok with promoting the very cause of most accidents on thai roads. BTW... i love craft beer, i just hate this two faced leader. i hope he does get cast out

Too much pot for you today ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Deli said:

Too much pot for you today ?

i can't smoke due to lung issues. but that doesnt stop me from seeing the idiocy behind this guy's narrative. what about you? what's your excuse? you rather see pot heads in jail and alcoholics driving drunk? tosser jackass attitude if you ask me

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Pouatchee said:

i can't smoke due to lung issues. but that doesnt stop me from seeing the idiocy behind this guy's narrative. what about you? what's your excuse? you rather see pot heads in jail and alcoholics driving drunk? tosser jackass attitude if you ask me

He's trying to tidy up the idiotic policies the junta bestowed on the people from what i can see.

49 minutes ago, WHansen said:

He's trying to tidy up the idiotic policies the junta bestowed on the people from what i can see.

yup. and he will also tidy up the only good thing his coalition did... liberalize pot. note... i am pro weed and i cant even smoke anymore. that says a lot