marriage visa extension approval notification system changed?

pans

Hello,    I am confused and hope you can advlse and clarify. ...    turned ln forms  for year extention of marriage visa.(JOMTIAN).  This is forth or fifth time and all seemed in order as the IO accepted and approved the package. BUT,instead of keeping my passport she gave it back and told me to look *online* in 3 or 4 days for visa approval. I asked where on line and she pointed to small slgn on thr counter and had my Thai wife photograph the information on the sign which looked like two or three *links* Also no mention of a home visit like those done the prior times.(no longer being done?) So today I went to the immigration website via my PC ,same site used for ninety day reports, browsed around, but could not find the apprval information or even a place to inquire about approval. Also tried on the cellphone but no luck.      I dread going back to the office as it is a madhouse, and the IOs are overburdened and, understandably, short tempered.  So,a couple of questions please. . . am I wrong in thinking the info will be on the website accessible by Google PC, or is it going to be found only on a cellphone? If on the Thai immigration webesite,where on the site? Also, have the home visits been dropped?   Thanks for any clarification you can firnish.     

I'm Not in Jonitem but I always get my passport back, normally with a slip stapled inside with a date to return, (and I always get home visits ) did they not staple something to your passport similar to a 90 day report slip ? 

double check you don't have one. Did you get the normal receipt? never heard of them keeping a passport anyway as by law you have to have it with you.  

As I assume(!): you have to install LINE app on your phone (if not done already).

Have your magnifying glasses at hand :biggrin:

Then add "Chonburi Immigration" official account as "Friend".

Open and see the menu below.

From there select "Check Visa's Result".

Then do as if you chat and enter some "file number"(?) and get a response about the status (pending? declined? approved?).

Screenshot_20230531_190733_LINE.thumb.jpg.b07b722b4ec013eb09a71fa59c6fedd6.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thanks 1

That's all I can supply. Try and error on your own.

Particularly how to build that file number from type of application and office location and some number you get?

Edited by KhunBENQ