Permanant Residency-

1 It states on this website that a re-entry endorsement one year muli entry is only 1000 baht. For my last 2 years I have paid more than 5000 baht. Can anyone confirm this price.

2 My permanant resident book is now completely full, do I need to get a new book or is it possible to get additional pages.Is it quicker to do tis in Bangkok?? Any additional info would be good.

Edited by markharrison

1 It states on this website that a re-entry endorsement one year muli entry is only 1000 baht. For my last 2 years I have paid more than 5000 baht. Can anyone confirm this price.

2 My permanant resident book is now completely full, do I need to get a new book or is it possible to get additional pages.Is it quicker to do tis in Bangkok?? Any additional info would be good.

There are actually two stamps that you pay for, both valid for a year, if you want to leave Thailand and return again with PR status:

1) "Non-Quota Immigrant Visa" in your passport. Cost: 3,800 Baht for multiple entries

2) Endorsement in your Certificate of Residence (Blue Book). Cost: 1,900 Baht (no differentation between single and multiple)

Total cost is therefore 5,700 Baht

When your Certificate of Residence (Blue Book) is full of stamps, you will need to get a new one. If I remember correctly, the cost is 1,900 Baht (in 2004). Not sure how much it is now though. To get a new book, take all your usual docs plus your Tabien Bahn to the immigration department. Used to take around a week to issue the new blue book, which is actually white and marked "Duplicate Certificte of Residence".

Cheers