Can I extend a TR (60 day tourist visa) a second time via Thai family extension option (spouse or children)?

Will extend tourist visa (30 days) at end of my 60 day visa (TR) but need additional 33 days after this (long story re 3 days).  

Is it possible to extend same TR visa a second time with the 60 day extension family option?  It is 60 days right?  Couldn't see on website if 30 or 60.

I don't have enough time/funds to do the marriage visa and don't really want to do another TR visa run.  

Visa history this calendar year is initial entry via 45 day exempt (USA), 30 day ext andTR(60 day visa) via Laos.

Thought about just doing a same day run to Pakse/Savannakhet (30 days visa exempt) after the extension was up and then just paying for 3 day overstay before I leave in August  but really don't want an overstay on my record if even for 3 days.

Edited by craftyone

Yes, the 60-day extension to visit your Thai spouse will be possible. Your spouse must accompany you when you apply for the extension.

If you decided to do a border bounce for a visa exempt entry, that can also be extended at immigration in the same manner as an entry with a tourist visa, but it does not seem that will be necessary.