Anyone been back to Australia for the forced 2 year exile to move pension to Thailand?

3 hours ago, KhunHeineken said:

Living The Dream.  :smile:

Earlier in this thread I posted photos of some of the free luxury accommodation and magnificent views I am enjoying during my 2 years back here. 

I even posted date stamped screenshots showing me turning down an offer to live free at Vaucluse! - arguably Sydney’s most exclusive and expensive suburb. 

Here’s another of my free residences taken last week.

Yes you’re correct, we really are …living the dream. 

Enjoy. 

IMG_7502.jpeg

Edited by Nemises
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Earlier in this thread I posted photos of some of the free accommodation and magnificent views I am enjoying during my 2 years back here. 

I even posted date stamped screenshots showing me turning down an offer to live free at Vaucluse! - arguably Sydney’s most exclusive and expensive suburb. 

Here’s another of my free residences taken last week.

Yes you’re correct, we really are …living the dream. 

Enjoy. 

IMG_7502.jpeg

IMG_8152.jpeg

It looks cold 

16 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

It looks cold 

Yes, cold outside today in Sydney but lovely and warm inside with free reverse-cycle central heating on in all living/bed rooms… on all levels!

Edited by Nemises
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

Here we go again, rent 480 per month including water, electricity about 90, foods about 90 no car internet 86 per months, drinks as you know about 10 $ per week any other questions ? 

90 a month for electricity,?

You must sit with the lights off at night?

90 a month for food?

Because your in n the soup kitchen.

How do you manage 90  month for food?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Yes, cold outside today in Sydney but lovely and warm inside with free reverse-cycle central heating on in all rooms on all levels!

The sun 🌞 is shining in Kings Cross 

2 hours ago, KhunHeineken said:

So you are not even Australian.  :cheesy:

So many times I've often wondered if so and so are Australians. 

I enjoy reading your comments, you find out all the phoneys, the fake Aussies. 👍

I find at times the phoneys respond differently, some with anger, hostility, they can be nasty and rude.

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

1 hour ago, Nemises said:

Yes, cold outside today in Sydney but lovely and warm inside with free reverse-cycle central heating on in all living/bed rooms… on all levels!

I was born in Camperdown, spent the first few years inner west, then the family moved to Guildford. 

I miss Sydney at times but not the cold winters. 

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

It’s actually great knowing that this should be (barring any quick return visit for a birth/marriage/funeral etc) my final ever Sydney winter! 

IMG_8151.png

Edited by Nemises
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I was born in Camperdown, spent the first few years inner west, then the family moved to Guildford. 

The Sydney suburb of Guildford is now ......a certain religious dominance ...to put it politically correct

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

The Sydney suburb of Guildford is now ......a certain religious dominance ...to put it politically correct

Sydney was the best city on the planet but it's changed.

I saw many changes, lots of barbaric people arrived in Australia illegally. 

In the 90's, I worked for projects team, an engineer involved with the City Rail CCTV installion, I was 24hr on call for the police, if there was an incident I would be called out to different locations to download video footage before network was operational. 

The Skaf brothers (google has a few videos) and their middle eastern friends, raping those school girls at the train stations and elsewhere, horrendous.

I decided to get out of Sydney and work offshore, living in Thailand since. 

All my friends and family moved to QLD. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

On 6/18/2024 at 10:52 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

So many times I've often wondered if so and so are Australians. 

I enjoy reading your comments, you find out all the phoneys, the fake Aussies. 👍

I find at times the phoneys respond differently, some with anger, hostility, they can be nasty and rude.

Scorecard is a phoney. 

He posts he's on the aged pension, then posts he's on a vets pension and did his 2 years in cheap accommodation for vet's. 

You can't be on both pensions, and if on a vet's pension, you don't have to do the 2 years. 

When I put this to him, his reply was, "I am putting you on my ignore list."  :smile:

• Thanks 1

On 6/21/2024 at 8:10 PM, Nemises said:

Because TGF has had four amazing holidays here with me staying free-of-charge in $10M+ harbour side mansions during those 2 years. Four is enough

So why not stay for the foreseeable future? 

Why is four enough, when you can both live in Australia, in luxury? 

We both now want to travel extensively to other overseas destinations therefore no point me staying in Aus anymore. 

On an aged pension?  Really? 

Because I miss the temples. 

And the rice paddies.  :smile: