Anyone been back to Australia for the forced 2 year exile to move pension to Thailand?

8 hours ago, itsari said:

It is what it is because nobody being ripped off by the Australian goverment is ready to do something about it .

Sadly that incudes my self.

I'm thinking when was this legislation brought in ? do we perhaps in all my wisdom I'm thinking during John Howard's era?

11 hours ago, KhunHeineken said:

Does the same to me.

I outed him for posting he was on a vet's pension, and then posting he was on an aged pension, and you can't be on both, so then he started personally attacking me, but then reporting me to the Mods when he copped it back.  Weak as p*ss in my opinion.

11 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Yes he did the same to me 

I doubt though he is working for the "other " board ,he doesn't have the intelligence 

He just likes to insult posters then if they give it back , he shouts "you can't say that ,I can only insult you !!

Put me in ignore I have told him ...but no he won't ...then complains about my posts 

He is the type that watched a nude sex  tv show ,watched it right through ,mumbling "oh it disgusting isn't it , then after he watched it twice he complained to the tv station 

Interesting choice you make for your partner in crime, bs buddies no less! Slim pickins for you tho. Too funny really tag team flaming and taunting mods.Watch out GG, maybe your the fallguy!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

I'm thinking when was this legislation brought in ? do we perhaps in all my wisdom I'm thinking during John Howard's era?

Ned Kelleys era I would say.

The draconian rules on portability of pension points earned  have never been challenged in a court of law. 

When you consider how many immigrants that have earned pension points and receive nothing due to the portability rules it is surprising that there has not been any challenge through the courts.

Just pure theft.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, itsari said:

Ned Kelleys era I would say.

The draconian rules on portability of pension points earned  have never been challenged in a court of law. 

When you consider how many immigrants that have earned pension points and receive nothing due to the portability rules it is surprising that there has not been any challenge through the courts.

Just pure theft.

It's not fair at all.

It only applies depending on what country you're in.

I have a friend living in Greece who will be able to apply from there in a few years.

• Like 1