March Across Thailand: 50,000 Signatures Sought to Keep Cannabis off the Narcotics List

webfact

4 hours ago, h90 said:

Yes and? When I was young it was normal to send the 8 year old to buy the cigarettes and beer for the father. No one in the supermarket would have thought anything. And there were almost no problems with kids drinking or smoking.

We can't outsource parenting to the government or the mailman. I guess your 9 year old daughter did not eat it, right? Because you are responsible person who is taking care of your kids.
If some parents don't the kids can buy drugs on the street, hard alcohol etc...we can never make it 100% secure...not even in countries like Saudi Arabia it is 100%.

We need to learn to live with a "dirty" world.

How many kids do not have responsible parents? Point is that children can get their hands on high (no pun) potency "herbs". Way too easy. 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Oh please cry me a river with your BS ghost stories. You could get yabba in the same way as you describe. Or alcohol. Or cigarettes.

Thai stick was even just as readily available as it is now it is legal. The only thing that changed is that there are now normal shops, with staff and rent paid, and many types of weed.

Most people are just super ignorant, and relatively stupid. Guess that is why they work 40 years too. How can you even mention a mailman in this story, how would he know what you order and why would he be responsible for your daughter opening your package? LOL.

Maybe you should calm down a bit, the smoke must have have affected your reading comprehension skills. Point is that cannabis is too easy to purchase for kids and people who should not be using it. Maybe you would benefit from it, as it might calm you down.

• Confused 1