Getting affordable, professional help for house maintenance, repairs and suchlike!

elena edwards

For expats in Chiang Mai, especially those who're new arrivals or older home owners, one of the toughest tasks seems to be getting professional help as regards repairs and suchlike. Even for those used to 'do-it-yourself' in their home country,  the lack of fluent Thai or a Thai friend or helper can be frustrating, to say the least, as shown by the high number of posts requesting positive experiences rather than no-shows or other unsuccessful expat attempts to get a reliable craftsman.

One of the most important issues, especially for older expats with family back home as well as non-mega computer-literate new arrivals, is keeping their online services up-to-date and functioning correctly.  Contact with a bi-lingual expert is all-important. In this, with those in need are well served by Khun Suchart. I've used this English-fluent IT whizkid  for some years - but didn't realise until yesterday that he heads a large group of readily available, affordable Thai experts ready and willing to provide for almost all home-based expat needs! The list is long, covering almost all aspects of home repairs, renewals etc, and can be contacted at:  *Phone number edited out*.

Wish I'd known this recently- only found out when i called Khun Suchart about an IT issue!

Edited by Scott
Contact info edited out

On 6/20/2023 at 12:39 AM, orang37 said:

What, specifically, has Khun Suchart and associates helped you with ?

He's my IT guru - affordable, reliable and all a very old,non-IT female expat needs! As regards his associates, I haven't tried one yet, but am getting a list of jobs needing doing in my home. Khun Suchart is ane example, a similar service should help females such as myself to get household help when needed and at a suitable price.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2023 at 5:26 PM, elena edwards said:

He's my IT guru - affordable, reliable and all a very old,non-IT female expat needs! As regards his associates, I haven't tried one yet, but am getting a list of jobs needing doing in my home. Khun Suchart is ane example, a similar service should help females such as myself to get household help when needed and at a suitable price.

Thanks, could you PM me his contact number ? i, also, am looking for household help ... because of current medical problems.