Issues with reporting 90 days online..

Yeah i know...bashed to death but really they leave me scratching my head, never had a successful one done on line due to one lack of info they give out or i got from visa agent when they set me up for my long stay visa in the first place 15 months ago.

Didnt know i needed to do the first one in person, another time was i left the country didnt know you start fresh on reentry, one i did at local immigration as i was there for another reason,  the time i left and re entered a note was attached that didnt make any sense untill i found out about the new start date.

And you guessed it rejected again, no reason given, well i did it again taking screen shots along the way maybe i put in a wrong date or spelt my name wrong something like that....now have hard evidence they can point out a mistake assuming i get rejected again...

Well TGF didnt take it well me pointing out this morning after viewing that email that in Australia only criminals need to check in with police once a week or what ever....yes she noticed i was pissed off.....left quietly for work.....didnt want me to see her off....

Times like this you think...ahhh....Phillipines or Mexico is looking good...

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

Be fair mate...... most of it sounds like your ignorance. 

I accept that, but it would be very helpful if it was pointed out where i went wrong dont you think?

I see it everywhere here the "lack off", im learning slowly....

You know back in the day when us apprentices did something wrong or need to know something we were taken aside and worded up, had Thai workers here 5 of them when they had a problem just staring at it for an hour, none of them could come up with a fix...this seems to be across the spectrum here, yes i sorted them out, and had a few other issues like that as well...so its not just the farang its the "lack off" in Thais as well...

• Sad 1

Just now, AlexRRR said:

I accept that, but it would be very helpful if it was pointed out where i went wrong dont you think?

I just did my online 90 day report minutes ago. Have been doing them on-line without issue for many years.... Immediate email saying 'We have received your information successfully'...with an attached .pdf file of the completed TM47.

You will get there.....????

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I just did my online 90 day report minutes ago. Have been doing them on-line without issue for many years.... Immediate email saying 'We have received your information successfully'...with an attached .pdf file of the completed TM47.

You will get there.....????

I did have copies from yesterdays attempt and todays, if rejected again will print them out and take them along when i visit and see what im doing wrong.

Have to laugh...ive been thinking to do my new long stay next month myself....this sort of things kinda screams at you to get an agent....might use the agent this year check what they're doing then attempt it myself next year.....

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

or i got from visa agent when they set me up for my long stay visa in the first place 15 months ago

When you mention agent along with 15 months...

Did the agent cover the financial requirements? 

Also where was the non O and extension stamps issued. 

You are using this link right 

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

Edited by DrJack54

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

And you guessed it rejected again, no reason given, well i did it again taking screen shots along the way maybe i put in a wrong date or spelt my name wrong something like that....now have hard evidence they can point out a mistake assuming i get rejected again...

There is an autofill of your details after, you complete (I thinks) passport no & Country, saves mistypes

just need to double check the data like "permission to stay date" and last entry.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

There is an autofill of your details after, you complete (I thinks) passport no & Country, saves mistypes

just need to double check the data like "permission to stay date" and last entry.

That's correct.

After the initial one the data is kept.

After the passport entry and (maybe) surname click on the magnifying glass and bingo all filled in..

Even that can have a glitch.

I was having no problems up until recently.

My report rejected ...."no room number" 

Sort of strange given that the address was stored and autofill.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

That's correct.

After the initial one the data is kept.

After the passport entry and (maybe) surname click on the magnifying glass and bingo all filled in..

Even that can have a glitch.

I was having no problems up until recently.

My report rejected ...."no room number" 

Sort of strange given that the address was stored and autofill.

While out and having a coffee less than 3 hrs after lodging notification came through email this morning's report was accepted....having copies of what was sent etc i checked rejected and accepted copies, no differences...

I dont want to be negative so i will shut up....i dont even get amazed anymore....just amused.....

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

I did have copies from yesterdays attempt and todays, if rejected again will print them out and take them along when i visit and see what im doing wrong.

Mine came back approved in under 2 hours...... as you intimated, sometimes you just have to do the first one in person.

2 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

No I think that was the older version...... although some details (name and address) are remembered, it might be the browser. You sort of have to use the drop down menus which are a bit clunky... finding my nationality (GBR) always takes me a while! (Could be me).

Edited by jacko45k

I can no longer do my 90 day report online.

The new reason being quoted is,

"Visa was obtained in a different province".

This is true, I'm usually on the mainland around visa renewal time ( 2 month stay ). On returning home I make sure the TM30 is redone and complete my first 90 day at the local Immi. office, in person.

However, this is no longer good enough, according to the online system.

I asked my local office if they knew of the change or enforcement of this but only received blank looks and shrugged shoulders.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

No I think that was the older version...... although some details (name and address) are remembered, it might be the browser. You sort of have to use the drop down menus which are a bit clunky... finding my nationality (GBR) always takes me a while! (Could be me).

This version, fill your passport no and nationality then (as DrJack54) stated in his post click on the magnifying glass.

Regards finding GBR try typing Br in the box should produce a shortlist

9 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

That's good advice for some fields. 

The drop down menu is the winner.

Regarding magnifying glass for autofill...

So embarrassed that I did several until was alerted of that option.

Another example of learn from forum advice. 

Edited by DrJack54

11 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

Thanks... I can never remember if I need to look for UK, or British, and by next month have completely forgotten what is right. Printed out the approval sheet this morning and set the reminder for September in my calendar!

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, DickThrust said:

when using autofill option, remember to manually change "stay visa expire" field as obviously changes each year - caught me out recently.

You see, I always have to fill that in from the drop down, as well as the 'arrived in Thailand' date! Shouldn't complain, beats traipsing all the way to Jomtien and the aggravation there!

On 6/21/2023 at 1:42 PM, pookett said:

I can no longer do my 90 day report online.

The new reason being quoted is,

"Visa was obtained in a different province".

This is true, I'm usually on the mainland around visa renewal time ( 2 month stay ). On returning home I make sure the TM30 is redone and complete my first 90 day at the local Immi. office, in person.

However, this is no longer good enough, according to the online system.

I asked my local office if they knew of the change or enforcement of this but only received blank looks and shrugged shoulders.

Moved from Bangkok to Hua Hin in Oct 2022, my Visa was issues in April 2022 in Bangkok CW, expired in April 2023 while in Hua Hin, now renewed in Hua Hin

Completed TM30 on arrival in Hua Hin.

Have done two 90 day online reports in Hua Hin since I arrived in Hua Hin, before my visa expired in April 2023.

I use the magnifying glass to autopopulate the TM47, as expected even with my TM 30 a month old now in Hua Hin my first TM47 submission was rejected.

Submitted it again 2 days later, rejected again, submitted it again 2 days later, rejected again, submitted again 2 days later.........wham'o approved.

Finally, someone in Immigration looked at my TM47 submission after being rejected 3 times, and referenced the TM47 information against the IM database and said to themselves, <deleted> me "the Farang is correct".

Found two things while living here for the past 6 years in Thailand, never ask any IM officer about IM IT system problems, response "software no good" and if you believe your TM47 information is current and correct, keep submitting it online as often as you can, it ALWAYS eventually gets someone attention to look it and in my case got 100% approvals, eventually!

From my limited understanding of how the TM47 online reporting system and IM database, work together real time, "THEY DON'T".

They seem to have no API (Application Programming Interface) or ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) between the IM legacy system and the TM47 enterprise system.

What it means for us,.....often pain and frustration.

• Thumbs Up 1