Fairway fury: Jealous Thai man swings into violence, leaving golfer and caddy teetering on the edge in Kanchababuri

webfact

image.jpeg

A jealous Thai man shot a golfer and his caddy at Mae Klong Dam Golf Course in the Tha Muang district in the central province of Kanchanaburi. The two victims are in a coma, fighting for their lives.

Officers from Tha Muang Police Station investigated the shooting scene at the golf course and discovered bloodstains scattered across the seventh and ninth holes while two injured victims were rushed to the hospital by the rescue team before the police arrived.

During the examination, three discarded bullet shells were discovered near the seventh hole, with an additional four shells found near the ninth hole. The male golfer, identified as 67 year old Kriangsak Chaiwanarom, a retired government official and current golf course manager, suffered a gunshot wound in his right eye. The female victim, Suay, a 35 year old caddy, sustained three gunshot wounds—one in her chest and two in her shoulder.

by Petch Petpailin

Photo via Facebook/ โจโฉ

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/fairway-fury-jealous-thai-man-swings-into-violence-leaving-golfer-and-caddy-teetering-on-the-edge-in-kanchababuri

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-06-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 1

The alleged gunman, believed to be a 54 year old man named Nattawat Donmorn, was a regular customer of the golf course and also Suay’s (the caddie) boyfriend .

Edited by keith101
  • Like 1

Fairway fury: Jealous Thai man swings into violence, leaving golfer and caddy teetering on the edge in Kanchababuri

considering the seriousness of the offence i think that AN should abstain from trying to be funny or make a play on words in the title. very poor taste indeed... shame on you

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Petch Petpailin

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Pouatchee said:

considering the seriousness of the offence i think that AN should abstain from trying to be funny or make a play on words in the title. very poor taste indeed... shame on you

Asean Now did not write or publish this news article, it was published by Thaiger.  

17. The ASEAN NOW news team gathers and disseminates news bulletins from Thai and international sources, and republishes them in the news forums for our members' information and enjoyment. Our news team works hard to bring quality content to the news forums and should be respected for their efforts. Comments such as "slow news day" or "clickbait headline" are disrespectful and unwelcome. Such comments will be sanctioned. Original articles, especially in the Thai or foreign language press can sometimes have grammatical mistakes or misspellings. ASEAN NOW is not responsible for these nor does ASEAN NOW have the right to alter content it is reprinting from another source. Similarly, ASEAN NOW is not responsible for any opinions reflected or quoted in reprinted news stories.

A post commenting on moderation has been removed. 

Edited by metisdead

Back in the days when I played (golf) there must have been hundreds of guys sleeping with their caddies.

No idea of recent hanky panky but can bet it still happens.

And these two just playing a round not playing around.

1 hour ago, Pouatchee said:

While I do think the title is not good (both in terms of quality as well as appropriateness - puns need to at least make sense) I believe the practice of editing headlines is probably something that is best avoided, just in case.

Edited by BangkokReady

• 2 weeks later...