Biden makes fun of Second Amendment backers and claims that you "need an F-16" to fight the government.

Social Media

Well, where does the "limit", if one exists, reside re: the right to keep and bear arms?

Why can't I ring up my Raytheon sales-person, assuming I pass the credit test, and order a Patriot Missile battery, you know, to protect my home from the gummint, or those suspiciously dark-skinned folks?

I mean that aspect of the 2A, which some interpret to mean I need to protect myself from the black helicopters, is a bit nut-so. I'll never have as much ammo as the gummint.

I agree the F-16 comment is weird; those need a pilot. Just gimme a drone or three, and more guns than I can hold at once, and I'm happy. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Just gimme a drone or three, and more guns than I can hold at once, and I'm happy. 

And just why do you want those drones and guns?

Since drones did not exist when the 2nd amendment was implemented (1791) are you trying to say you have a right to own and use them either weaponised or not?

1 minute ago, scottiejohn said:

are you trying to say you have a right to own and use them either weaponised or not?

I'm not trying to say that, the SCOTUS has said that (more or less).

If weapons which existed in 1791 were the only ones allowed now then I think we'd all be happy, and safer.

Gimme my musket with that high volume magazine. And where can I get a bigger cannon?

• Thumbs Up 1