Health matters.

I don’t see the health topic listed. My concern is my wife wants to know what she can do if I still live but become too disabled to deal with US Social Security myself in order to keep payments coming.  
I have survived two strokes reasonably well, but one never knows what is next in the karma menu.

Advice on the subject or direction to the proper forum greatly appreciated.

13 minutes ago, blackcab said:

Moved to the Health forum.

Maybe this should go to the Home Country forum under USA as it seems to be more of a Social Security question rather than health.

That forum has a lot of useful Social Security info.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Give her POA, this will enable her to fill out & sign your SS pulse check (7162) every year.  

Thanks. Done. I guess I should tell her to make copies of the POA and send one along with such documents.

12 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

Maybe this should go to the Home Country forum under USA as it seems to be more of a Social Security question rather than health.

That forum has a lot of useful Social Security info.

Problem is US SS no longer admits my existence on line. Guess I have to work through the Philippines Office, which has been helpful in the past.

1 minute ago, Kwaibill said:

Problem is US SS no longer admits my existence on line. Guess I have to work through the Philippines Office, which has been helpful in the past.

Yes, if you are currently residing in Thailand you need to go through the Manila FBU office:

https://ph.usembassy.gov/social-security-administration/?_ga=2.248547716.2085155985.1687836031-1412800304.1687836030

• Thumbs Up 1