Help finding Dr. or beautician

Randell

Have a quite  urgent need of some help with my toenails . I have developed trumpet toenails where they start to curl in and under. I personally can not reach well and obviously what I have been doing is either wrong or not enough. Any ideas I have seen YouTube advice but can not implement it on my own.

Are you in city - out in country - in Chiang Rai?  If severe would not trust to beauty shop as they may not have a clue for anything but normal cutting.  Medical clinic or hospital would seem to be logical path - there is likely a nurse or two with some experience.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2023 at 6:00 PM, Randell said:

Severely ingrown was exactly what I was talking about and painful to walk

On 6/30/2023 at 6:16 PM, lopburi3 said:

Medical clinic or hospital would seem to be logical path

Definitely go for medical care at a hospital. I wish you well

• Like 1

On 6/30/2023 at 6:00 PM, Randell said:

Severely ingrown was exactly what I was talking about and painful to walk. I hope that is clearer but I will go and check out some shops. But I need some technical help not beautifing.

Let me know how you go, I have a couple that need work as well.

I was hoping for a recommendation of a shop with some one with more than beautician skills. The look queing at the hospital really does me in but it very well be the way to proceed. I have been able to get into town hopefully I will do some exploring this week. Any success I have will be updated thank you for your input.