Professional and competent neurologists in Bangkok

Hi,

Regarding persistent symptoms I have been experiencing, which seem to resemble tooth pain.
However, after undergoing root canal re-treatment and receiving a dental crown, the dentist has ruled out any dental issues as the underlying cause. In an effort to alleviate the symptoms, the dentist prescribed Carbamazepine 50 mg (to treat neuralgia), which I have been taking for approximately four weeks. While I did experience some improvement, a reduced symptom still persists, and I am uncertain about the next steps to take.

Additionally, I have noticed gum pain whenever dental floss comes into contact with the gum adjacent to the aforementioned crown.

Furthermore, a CT scan conducted around June last year, as ordered by another dentist, revealed thickening of the sinus mucosa. Despite this finding, I do not exhibit any symptoms typically associated with sinus-related issues, such as nasal congestion, postnasal drip, or a reduced sense of smell.

I do not think that Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorder or Bruxism is the underlying cause, as I do not exhibit any symptoms commonly associated with these conditions.

If you have any knowledge or personal experience with professional and competent neurologists, I would greatly appreciate any recommendations you can provide.

Thank you and have a pleasant day ahead.

Do not go to that very big, well advertised, touristy hospital whose name I cannot mention here. I had a dreadful rip-off experience there with a neurologist. Message me and I can supply more details.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Trentham said:

Do not go to that very big, well advertised, touristy hospital whose name I cannot mention here. I had a dreadful rip-off experience there with a neurologist. Message me and I can supply more details.

Sure. May I know how can I message you? Or would you mind message me more details.

Thank you and have a nice day.