Aseannow

sometime

24 minutes ago, sometime said:

OK apart from the name I hate it compared to Thaivisa

But now I have to refresh to click on a link on their  site , all other sites no problem????

I have the same issue. It's bludy annoying.

• Thumbs Up 2

They seem to have instituted some new kind of system to defeat "Ad-Blockers"  If you are using one, whitelist the site and you'll get connected. You will also now be innundated with so many layers of ads that the underlying text is often obscured..  You Tube is doing the same.

• Love It 1

A post in which the quoted content had been changed to a foreign language has been removed:

3. English is the only permitted language anywhere on ASEAN NOW, except within the Thai language forum, where using Thai is allowed. Short Thai translations of technical terms are permitted in specialty forums. While we make allowances for members who do not speak English as their first language, we expect everyone to make an effort to post in a manner that allows others to understand their posts. As an international forum we have members from many countries in the world, and English is not the first language of every poster.

A post  discussing ad blockers has been removed:

22. You will not discuss methods of bypassing or blocking advertisements on ASEAN NOW, other websites or circumventing any censorship of the internet or other communications by lawful authorities.

Edited by metisdead
  • Thumbs Up 1