Second deputy House speaker-elect has a fiery reputation

pichet.jpg

Pheu Thai MP Pichet Chuamuangphan, who became the second deputy House speaker-elect uncontested on Tuesday, is known for his “gesture” politics.

When his name is mentioned, people remember his strong criticism of political opponents when he spoke during parliamentary sessions.

On several occasions Pichet, 60, cursed and damned those and their families who he claimed had corrupted the country. Sometimes he used such expletives, which he was asked to withdraw.

Caption: File photo : Pheu Thai MP Pichet Chuamuangphan

#news

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/second-deputy-house-speaker-elect-has-a-fiery-reputation/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2023-07-05

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

12 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Seems on the edge between passion and bat-poop crazed.

I wouldn't call this sort of behavior acceptable or conducive to the parliamentary process.

Clean up on aisle 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltxt2fykIzM

He was just expressing his frustration with the inaction of Prayuth's government regarding the high price of fertilizers against the low selling price of rice 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, bannork said:

He was just expressing his frustration with the inaction of Prayuth's government regarding the high price of fertilizers against the low selling price of rice 

I understand the context. And that doesn't justify such behavior, in my opinion.