Tattoo In Bkk / Phuket

achadha7

This will be the first time, my better half and I have wanted one for a while now, where is the best place ( hygenic/ safe) to get one in BKK/ Phuket ?

Try having alook at the all style tattoo studio by nui--- pier pratunam, phachaburi rd,rachatewee `bangkok

tel 0892131333

Opposite central world,down the side of the road bridge ,where the canal bus stops.

Hehas done some nice tattoo work (including work on myself) Tigerman

You might want to take a look at the Tattoists in Bang Ka Pi, Bangkok. there is a shopping mall opposite Tesco Lotus, down the side, (near Pizza Hut), there is a row of tattooists. I have had lots of work done at "Tattoo Central". My last tattoo was done in my own apartment. They do not charge extra for working at your place. I'll post some pics if you like to see the quality.

Can I just add a small warning? If you're going to get writing in a language you're not familiar with - like Thai or Chinese, check & double check with impartial people what it says before you get inked.

I have 2 tattoos with Thai script. The third is just pictorial. I checked with everybody what the Thai script said (I don't read Thai) before I had them done. I'd pull out this piece of paper & ask everyone from waiters to neighbours to read the words out loud.

A friend of mine had a tattoo done on his chest. He'd wanted one for ages, but been scared of the pain & I told him that (to me) it wasn't that bad, so he went ahead. He took me for a drink the day he'd had it done, & proudly displayed his chest. Six huge Chinese characters running down the centre. I asked him what it meant & he told me it was his name, spelt letter-by-letter. Chinese languages are phonetic, so, he should have had only 2 or 3 characters to correspond with the 2 syllables of his name. I just couldn't tell him... :o

Can I just add a small warning? If you're going to get writing in a language you're not familiar with - like Thai or Chinese, check & double check with impartial people what it says before you get inked.

I have 2 tattoos with Thai script. The third is just pictorial. I checked with everybody what the Thai script said (I don't read Thai) before I had them done. I'd pull out this piece of paper & ask everyone from waiters to neighbours to read the words out loud.

A friend of mine had a tattoo done on his chest. He'd wanted one for ages, but been scared of the pain & I told him that (to me) it wasn't that bad, so he went ahead. He took me for a drink the day he'd had it done, & proudly displayed his chest. Six huge Chinese characters running down the centre. I asked him what it meant & he told me it was his name, spelt letter-by-letter. Chinese languages are phonetic, so, he should have had only 2 or 3 characters to correspond with the 2 syllables of his name. I just couldn't tell him... :o

Good advice, i did exactly the same. I had 2 different spellings of my name and asked different people to say them both. The oe that sounded closest to the English version was obviously the one i chose.

You might want to take a look at the Tattoists in Bang Ka Pi, Bangkok. there is a shopping mall opposite Tesco Lotus, down the side, (near Pizza Hut), there is a row of tattooists. I have had lots of work done at "Tattoo Central". My last tattoo was done in my own apartment. They do not charge extra for working at your place. I'll post some pics if you like to see the quality.

if you can post up a few pics that would be great