Passport moisture issue?

I got my passport slightly wet, but dried fast, a few stamps have some minor smearing. Would this be an issue for my 90 day? I am sending out the passport this week for a new one anyway (convenient). But not sure if it will become an issue for my 90 day tomorrow, or the transfer of stamps after the new and old passport return from the US Embassy. I wouldn't call it damaged, just moisture effecting it slightly.

Edited by lordgrinz

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

No problem.

I figured that, just thought I would check ???? Its just slight blurring in a couple of older stamps, and the last one, but thats it.

Edited by lordgrinz
  • Thumbs Up 1

Doing the 90 day in person tomorrow, then immediately sending out my passport for renewal, so I get back before the next 90 day. The blurring almost looks like someone smudged it with their hand, not easy to even tell it was water. Probably just overthinking it, probably fine.

Immigration didn't say anything, there was blurring of the last stamp it transfer bled to the opposite page. But all went well, got my 90 day done, and my passport is out in the mail to the US Embassy, now the 6 week wait. Thanks guys ????